Time to log out of Bordersdown for good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
    How many people actually just browse this site without commenting on anything and do they all paw through the classifieds like starving racoons or something?

Admin has disabled Whos Online but according to that there are currently 273 users checking out the site - Whaaa? I don't think I've ever seen more than a tenth of that kicking it old school style at the same time and besides the usual suspects propping up the bar I've never seen a screen name and thought "Who dat?".
    Who’s online is there as normal????

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      Search engine crawlers might be a big part of that.
      Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      Yeah, was going to comment, 12 actual people, 260 bots, and a whippet...
      That makes a lot of sense. Illuminati be all up in this piece it seems.

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      Who’s online is there as normal????
      Maybe for you, fancypants, but all I see is a Nope notice when I check here:

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Funnily enough, another trade went south and he snapped.

...and people wonder why we police the sales threads quite stringently!
        I still don’t know what the f that was all about. I cancelled a sale with him for a USA version of a game I already had, was buying it for a mate for his collection and had to double check my list. Cancelled the sale and apologised for messing him around and that was that.

Never asked him for any other titles.

I think he may have some mental issues, it’s just a hunch though 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
          That makes a lot of sense. Illuminati be all up in this piece it seems.

Maybe for you, fancypants, but all I see is a Nope notice when I check here:

http://bordersdown.net/online.php
          Colin’s covering his tracks! Quick screenshot everything for eveidence 😁
          Last edited by fishbowlhead; 20-04-2018, 13:05.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
            The scary part is that he's not the only one who thinks like that.
            I honestly worried he would come into my work and try and get me fired or something stupid like that.

There's a local guy who comes into the hotel every few months to complain about someone on staff called Ryan who keeps harassing him. Naturally, we haven't had anyone on staff called Ryan in years.

Comment

I'm simply flabbergasted that someone would have such a meltdown on a forum. If you don't like something or someone on the site... don't go to the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                I think he was upset by the imminent Shaft remake starring Clive Owen as Shaft.
                Clive Warren.

Get me Clive Warren.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  Search engine crawlers might be a big part of that.
                  Wait, can't you see the people online on the homepage? It shows crawlers separately. Or does it get hidden for plebs?

Comment

I'm a pleb and I can see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      I'm simply flabbergasted that someone would have such a meltdown on a forum. If you don't like something or someone on the site... don't go to the site.
                      100% agree with this. Also, typing out a meltdown, then reading it back to yourself and not thinking 'actually i won't bother, its only the internet'.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        Wait, can't you see the people online on the homepage? It shows crawlers separately. Or does it get hidden for plebs?
                        I can, i always look at it too, and it always amazes me the amount of regulars who are non blues. Not having a pop, just can't fathom it.

Comment

Maybe it's the extortionate 1.36p a day to be a Blue?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            Maybe it's the extortionate 1.36p a day to be a Blue?
                            I’ve offered to make a donation towards the forum to Charlesr in the past and not received a reply back. Not bothered about the blue tag, I’m part of the furniture anyways 😜.

Comment

That's really generous of you.
                              It all goes on server fees and compos, so it all helps the site going.

Just reg as a Blue as it all helps and you can see the super secret threads!

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                                I was definitely involved in that!
                                Were you the cat?

Comment

Working...
                                X