Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know me too well, 'bowlhead. Good job you don't see/hear/read the shoit I put on WhatsApp...

Comment

Almost every game Nintendo Life reviews gets an 8. At this point, I’d just start handing out 3s and 4s just for variety and to see if anyone reads the review content.

Comment

Nintendo Life have been notorious for that since they started. One wonders if they're in the pay of Nintendo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Almost every game Nintendo Life reviews gets an 8. At this point, I’d just start handing out 3s and 4s just for variety and to see if anyone reads the review content.
          lol, I believe I was complaining about this very same thing in January.

Comment

I think maybe they should just go to a binary score system: “8” and “not an 8”

Comment

I found an honest to god 6 on one of their reviews the other day, though I can't remember the game. I think it was my disgust at them giving SNK Heroines a 7 out of 10 that tipped me...

Comment

5-10cm of snow coming this weekend.

Comment

Sick of seeing peeps post other peeps' circulars about 'depression and anxiety' on Facebook whilst simultaneously witnessing said peeps acting selfishly all the time in real life, utilising their 'affliction' as a tool to justify them acting like a wanker, or at least a wanker's son.

There's peeps I know on there I have on subconscious suicide watch. It's never the moaners. All they feel depressed about is when someone gets a birthday cake and they don't get a slice.

THEY are the ones boasting about depression and anxiety. The non-cake slice getters. Billy Suicide is in the corner, foaming at the mouth from an overdose. He never whined about it on Facebook.

Comment

Totally.

Comment

Billy Suicide is that nice, quiet guy with the twitchy eye from the garden centre, him who carried them two huge bags of compost to your car and turned down that £2 coin tip. He's that guy you get your lottery off every week. For the last thirty years. And his wife. For the last thirty years. You can just tell they both wanna die, that their life is a slow, creeping death.

It's not Johnny Moaner, getting tablets off the doc and slating First buses every day on FB because they were seven minutes late AGAIN. That their Wetherspoons mince was undercooked...or overcooked. And then they go on the sick with stress for 4-5 months.

Life is a funny old game, my friends.

Comment

Look at me moaning lol. Nah, let's spread love, it is the only way.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                          Look at me moaning lol. Nah, let's spread love, it is the only way.
                          At least we know we don't have to worry about you

Comment

Also, root beer available at Jack Fulton's, Carters/Cott Beverages, £1.29 for 6x330ml cans, it's a wee bit augmented with sweeteners but it's never been a sweet SWEET drink, more an antiseptic typa thang, and it still tastes awesome, total blast from the past!!! My first ever Mickey D's meal in the late 80s came with root beer. You can barely get it now. Jack Fulton's me old pal.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              At least we know we don't have to worry about you
                              Nah, you're right, I just babble on to grind thru the big hard pap. Anyone ever feels like pap, don't feel alone, ill babble pap 2ya until ya stop feeling suicidey if need be.

Comment

What I get in my head are brief, memorable dialogue-heavy snippets from old movies.

Like, just now, got a snippet of the bit with Louis Jordan and Roger Moore in Octopussy..."it's all in the wrist"...I'm not even cracking one off but these moments just continually blast into the subconch.

Comment

Working...
                                X