This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    If they do make a 'New' Switch I wonder what the single game they release for it will be?
    Pretty sure it will be a Korg thing.

Comment

According to this just now (https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-pro-this-year), Nintendo have tried to clear up speculation by confirming no 'pro' this year and strongly hinting also that when it does come it'll represent a component upgrade and nothing more fancy. In other words: nothing more to see here, folks, and please continue to enjoy your standard Switches.

Comment

After mucking around with a 2DS I've been mucking around with my Switch, Nintendo are sleeping on a gold mine with what the systems actually capable of. Launch era Switch's for t3h win!

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
          According to this just now (https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-pro-this-year), Nintendo have tried to clear up speculation by confirming no 'pro' this year and strongly hinting also that when it does come it'll represent a component upgrade and nothing more fancy. In other words: nothing more to see here, folks, and please continue to enjoy your standard Switches.
          Well you wouldn't expect them to say anything else, no folks don't buy either of our current units cause something much better so be along next year.

If there is a Pro there is no need for it yet, it will be announced around the PS5/Scarlet launch period. Maybe they will be able to eek out PS4/XB1 perform from it.

Comment

After mucking around with a 2DS I've been mucking around with my Switch, Nintendo are sleeping on a gold mine with what the systems actually capable of. Launch era Switch's for t3h win!
            Sounds like you have been misbehaving young man.

Comment

Switch does what Nintendon't
              Cracking little video player as it turns out too

Comment

Nintendon't too many things. Got an aftermarket bluetooth adapter from on here (from Duddyroar) for my Bose headphones which makes the machine better. Not as nefarious but shows the need for improvement!

I expect the SwitchMini doesn't have bluetooth built in yet either...

Comment

But with no rumble how are you supposed to find the hidden moons that use the rumble feature in MARIO ?

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                    But with no rumble how are you supposed to find the hidden moons that use the rumble feature in MARIO ?
                    According to the official page, there is a system in place for this.

1) Look up location of hidden moons in an online guide.
                    2) Navigate to the correct location in your game of MARIO ODYSSEY.
                    3) Wiggle your system to simulate rumble.
                    4) Bob's yer uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      Ugggghhhhhhh. No tv option on it at all. Sigh. Pass.
                      Fortunately a portable Nintendo Switch already exists for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        Fortunately a portable Nintendo Switch already exists for you!
                        It’s still just a switch, same innards, same software. Only a matter of time until it’s cracked to output to tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                          I suspect Nintendo have the 2DS in mind when they think of these things. There were some games on the 3DS which had features that are broken on the 2DS, but it didn't seem to affect sales.

Comment

It's still a wonder how companies have a system on the market that has X amount of features and then launch a new system missing most of those functions.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                              Only a matter of time until it’s cracked to output to tv.
                              Not sure if serious...

Comment

It's still a wonder how companies have a system on the market that has X amount of features and then launch a new system missing most of those functions.
                                I wonder how the response would have been if they'd done this the other way around.

Launch: handheld console.
                                New model: Detachable motion controllers, rumble, bigger screen, motion control, two pads from one, connection to a big screen

Comment

Working...
                                X