No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The virtual reality version of LA Noire looks set to launch for PlayStation VR. That's according to a PEGI ratings boar…

LA Noire's VR version looks to be coming to PSVR

Comment

Anyone tried No Man's Sky yet? I'm reading it's pretty blurry. Ian Higton from Eurogamer says same, but he thinks the preview version he played a short while back was fine.

Comment

From the short 15 mins I had the graphics have taken a hit.

Comment

To be expected, it needs to be at a high frame rate or it’s gonna make you puke on a standard PS4 it chugs along slow sometimes.

Comment

But Eurogamer said it was better in preview version. They did a feature on it an errytin.

Comment

It's not terrible. On a par with skyrim probably. I think once you are exploring you'll ignore the rest.

Comment

Cool, will try it out later tonight. Looking forward to it.

Comment

I should add that it probably didn't help that it started me on a barren landscape with a fire red sky and extreme temperature. A tropical paradise will look much better I'm sure.

Comment

Non programmers in not understanding programming shocker.

Not unusual for an incomplete build to perform better than a complete one.

Comment

handbag.gif to you sir!

Comment

Lol!

Backseat drivers must annoy people in a lot of industries

Comment

Had a good two hours on this. Its pretty cool in VR even with the blurred graphics. Reaching over your shoulder to grab your laser is good, as is using your hands to pull out plants and open your ship cockpit.
                          A tip for flying with the moves... Relax your right hand in a comfortable position then press the trigger to grab the stick. Your relaxed hand position is the neutral position of the stick. By that I mean nudge your hand up, down left or right to move the ship and then return to the comfy position to stop the ship spinning or looping. Took some getting used to. Not sure how ill fair in a dogfight yet.

Comment

Groundhog Day: Like Father Like Son

"In Groundhog Day: Like Father Like Son you'll play as the charming but arrogant Phil Connors Jr., who grew up in the shadow of his father—a man who spent a lifetime repeating a single day until he had made it perfect. But for Phil Jr., today is the worst day of his life."

www.groundhogdayvr.com/

Comment

That looks...pants...

Comment

Played Ace Combat vr at my mates on Sat for the first time. Best showcase for vr on console yet and certainly the best experience i've had on this gen so far. Stick the Top Gun soundtrack on for ultimate "realism" .

However, still, the tech isn't there for me personally, the headset is permanently blurry no matter how i adjust it, just doesn't sit right on me to align the images, plus vr makes me incredibly motion sick in about 2 mins.

Comment

Working...
                                X