Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, it's all London meets now is it? Where were they when I spent fifteen years living there? Hurtful gits, I'm not made of stone you know......

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      Oh yeah, it's all London meets now is it? Where were they when I spent fifteen years living there? Hurtful gits, I'm not made of stone you know......

Oh come on!! You'd be able to get to London in no time in the Aston. We'd hear you coming too!!

Comment

Count me in for a central London meeting. I've been posting on here for a full decade now (started March 2004!) so it's high time that I meet some of you guys in person!
        Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 04-09-2014, 19:23.

Comment

I'm in. Can do most weekends in London.

Comment

Yeah, OK, the London meeting is a go but what about the meeting I've started this thread for?
            Regarding that, Tokyochojin is on vacation when I'm on vacation (...), leaving randombs the only one in the Tokyo area...I guess you can't get to Kyoto for just an evening, right?

Comment

As for Kyoto... BAHAHAHA ONE NIGHT???

I'll forgive your lack of geographical knowledge of these parts but it's 3 hours by bullet train

You people are all out in the sticks. Where's the Tokyo peeps?

Comment

We moved.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                  I'll forgive your lack of geographical knowledge of these parts but it's 3 hours by bullet train
                  I know, that's why I thought you couldn't. Guess if noone else pops up it's me and you in Tokyo. Now, on to the Kyoto folks to express their preference on meeting time...

Comment

I can probably get myself into London for a meetup if one happens
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I'm in London for the FF gig at the Albert Hall.

Comment

London is always good. I have been a little quiet for a few years here though, so may not remember many of you....

Comment

Bump as a reminder to the Japanese forumites...if randombs can't reach us in Kyoto maybe we'll do a second meeting (me, him, and whoever wants to join), but since time is ticking, it's better start discussing when & where to meet and where to go for those that will meet in Kyoto.

Comment

Bump once again, for the meeting in Kyoto.
                            Randombs, if you are up for a one-to-one meeting in Tokyo, sound your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                              I'd pay good money to attend a talk on importaku's DS gems or an expert player of a cool game play and break down game systems (like Saurian's Youtube vids).
                              Wait a minute... Saurian has youtube videos?!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                                At least one of you has to take a camera and take pics of whatever hijinks you get up to! Sounds like fun, hope you have a good time with the holiday and whatever meetings happen.

As a general thread for this kind of thing, I'm always up for meeting folks. It still blows my mind there's not been a proper meet-up on here. I've met and hosted small groups of folks, but not the kind of big meets that used to happen and should still do!

I did enjoy the couple of meets I went to and it's where I met yourself, Charles & Kieran for the first time at a Shaun shindig

Comment

Working...
                                X