No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks so cool and I'd love to own it but I've never spent that much on a figure before and it'd just stay in its box, in the cupboard.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
      That looks so cool and I'd love to own it but I've never spent that much on a figure before and it'd just stay in its box, in the cupboard.
      That's never stopped me lol

Comment

First 4 Figures have been sneaking stuff over Christmas and they are just knocking stuff out the park, not only are they doing Tekken in 1/4 but now Dark Souls is confirmed 1/4 and they are doing Soul Calibur in 1/4 and then they go and reveal a SOTN Alucard statue! Honestly it's like all my fave videogames licenses suddenly are getting statues! Can't wait to see what else they have up their sleeve!

Comment

Well i got my first figure today

Comment

That monkey king!!

Comment

New images of Bishoujo Tekken Lucky Chloe as her release gets closer:

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                New images of Bishoujo Tekken Lucky Chloe as her release gets closer:
                They bishoujonised a bishoujo?

Comment

I saw these Virtua Fighter figures on twitter. Really like how true they are to the game: http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13749.html

Comment

New 3rd party Transformer arrival for me this week...

Fans Toys Mercenary (Insecticon Shrapnel)

He's wonderful.

Really weighty & a real quality feel that actually feels better than the official products do.
                    Tons of Diecast.

Bit gutted but I don't have Grenadier (Bombshell) as there was a problem with Kapow Toys stock at the time of ordering & I missed the E-mail advising to pre-order elsewhere & now I have to resort to other avenues.

Got Forager (Kickback) on order so hopefully will have them all eventually.

Really, really impressed with him.

Neil

Comment

Bishoujo Edward Scissorhands incoming

And Chucky Bishoujo

Comment

Ramlethal Valentine from Guilty Gear Xrd

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                          New 3rd party Transformer arrival for me this week...

Fans Toys Mercenary (Insecticon Shrapnel)...
                          Looks great. Only have the one FT TF, but they do seem to be out producing some great figures. He was the only Insecticon I owned in G1 (he was discounted and bought later on) so would be the one I would buy.

Comment

Killer instinct figures shown

Also they announced the 9" electronic jago which you can connect to the game and if you play as jago certain things you do in game will set off certain lights and sounds in the figure

No idea on the price of the 9" jago but the rest are going to be around $30

Comment

Originally posted by Mgear View Post
                              Looks great. Only have the one FT TF, but they do seem to be out producing some great figures. He was the only Insecticon I owned in G1 (he was discounted and bought later on) so would be the one I would buy.
                              He is awesome, I still have all 3 G1 Insecticons (still sealed in the Jpn Takara book re-release obviously) so was over the moon when FT showed them
                              I need to track down Bombshell though as a problem with my order means it never got completed
                              I have Kickback on order so can't have 2 out of 3

I am so impressed with FT quality though that I had this arrive as well from the wife this week so 2 FT in a week says it all really...

Another beauty.

I also made full use of my first day of unemployment by taking some snaps of my latest arrivals...

Mastermind Creations Sphinx (Mirage)

Then the Fanstoys crew...

This year is off to a great start as a TF collector & looks to only get better (Ironhide released, Hot Rod before the end of the Month & plenty more 3rd party)
                              Cannot wait

Neil

Comment

How is the Mickey Mouse Clinhoise book? Hearing good things.

Comment

Working...
                                X