Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon have accepted my order so I might be in luck! Maybe their new policy will actually work in my favour. Time will tell.

Comment

@ DT If I can get a Nintendo Store order I’ll ship it to you mate.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
        @ DT If I can get a Nintendo Store order I’ll ship it to you mate.
        That would be great if it turns out to be possible! Thanks so much for the offer.

Comment

If anyone gets multiple I will take one plus the cost of shipping?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

The pre-order option came live again on GAME.co.uk a couple of days ago. Might be worth keeping an eye on. I managed to get a pre-order in and would have shared the link but it went unavailable again straight away.

Comment

Apparently What Remains Of Edith Finch is coming to Switch. It’s a beautiful experience that I’d highly recommend. The only thing to keep an eye out is that I seem to remember it being quite heavy graphically so it will be interesting to see what the performance is like on Switch.

Comment

The graphics we’re budget level imo yet it still struggled on an Xbox one x. I did enjoy it though. 30% of it was pretty amazing, the rest kinda average but overall I’m glad people are making these games.

Comment

Yep it's a wonderful game. Highly recommended to anyone that hasn't played it.

Comment

It's one on my most memorable gaming experiences this gen ... stirring emotions like few games can.

Comment

On PS4 it's currently £6.49 and was on PS+ games last month.

Just set it to download. Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Thank you! Gah! They still don’t ship outside the UK!

Comment

Was about to post that the Link Awakening Pre-Order is up on Nintendo Store, but fortunately [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] already posted. I don't even own a Switch yet but have pre-ordered one with a Red Rupee (not sure why but seemed cool).
                          Last edited by Digfox; 27-06-2019, 17:06.

Comment

It’s worth more than the blue rupee so it’s mad they’re the same price. Maybe [MENTION=917]ItsThere[/MENTION] can help me out!

Sorted thanks to the kindness of Wakka! ItsThere, thanks so much for the offer too! All done and I’m very happy!
                            Last edited by Dogg Thang; 27-06-2019, 17:15.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                              links awakining limited edition is available to preorder [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION]
                              https://store.nintendo.co.uk/games/n...get_id=1396266
                              Thanks for the heads up, was just on the underground, had my favourite seat but gave up a 40 minute snooze to get off and place an order.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X