Everdrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I might have to upgrade to the new EZFIV Reform:

Because that easily replaceable battery is a great idea. Great thread with some compatibility info here:

That was great info. Thanks. My EZ went into white screen of death after a few hours. Scared the shit out of me. Splash screen loads with the Nintendo, meaning it detects the cart. But nothing loads up after that. They will send me a replacement. So if the battery dies, what will it affect...

Looks like I'll be listing my spare EZFIV in the classifieds then as I imported two of them, just in case, in order to upgrade my main one to this. Although I've never had to replace a battery before, has anyone else? If so how long do they last as thats my main reason for the change as it seems like a dope feature, plus given the new one has a smaller cell it means you'll be replacing it quicker anyway.

Decisions..

*edit*

Don't need the software any more woohoo, contacted the seller to see if he can hook us up with a group buy kind of deal.
    Last edited by replicashooter; 17-02-2018, 12:55.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
      Sorry, Dan. My mother-in-law (who confiscated it) can't even remember what I'm talking about.
      No problem, thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
        Don't need the software any more woohoo, contacted the seller to see if he can hook us up with a group buy kind of deal.
        Group buy? Where do I sign up?

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
          Group buy? Where do I sign up?
          Admittedly its only £22 but if we can get a deal for a few and we get it cheaper, then why not? Anyone else want in?

1) replicashooter
          2) Deuteros
          3) Cepp
          Last edited by replicashooter; 17-02-2018, 19:59.

Comment

I'm in. My ezflash iv has a cracked shell where the minisd card goes; makes it a pita to get the card out.

Comment

Shipping for me wouldn't make it worth the chip-in. Sorry lads.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                Shipping for me wouldn't make it worth the chip-in. Sorry lads.
                *edit* Never mind, I see you're in Holland from your other post.
                Last edited by replicashooter; 18-02-2018, 13:51.

Comment

*edit* Never mind, I see you're in Holland from your other post.
                  You'd be surprised how much of an arse it is buying/selling out of Holland. I need to use eBay UK to sell for exposure, and shipping is a flat €16 which I have to chip towards myself as I'm not allowed to charge that much.

Comment

Hi. Group buys are against the rules due to issues in the past. Sorry dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                      Hi. Group buys are against the rules due to issues in the past. Sorry dudes.
                      I'd intended to tell the seller that such and such amount of us want to buy an everdrive, work out a deal and we all paypal him our cash separately and have our filthy pirate rom loading devices delivered to our respective doors. That off the table too?

Comment

As long as no one on the forum is collecting money from other forum members for things not in their possession, it's ok.

Comment

Super. That is and was the plan because it's cheaper and eaiser that way.

Comment

Just as I said. Flash carts and the like were looked down upon as the realm of filthy pirate nogoodniks for ages and ages but once the Everdrive came along (and only the Everdrive seemingly) folks all across the boards were extolling it's virtues and convenience like it wasn't just another device for playing ROMs. Krkizz had good pr in that respect

Just seemed a bit odd really how folks vibed to this one brand so much and happily yarrrd. Maybe the crazy increase in retro prices had something to do with it but still a bit odd.
                            I do think at lot of it has to do with the big market price increase on used games, especially cartridges. Some fairly run of the mill SNES stuff is going for megabucks now-a-days.

That also goes along with stuff like the Virtual Console not really being all that great. It now feels more like game preservation that piracy.

Comment

I might grab one of the GBA with a backlight from china and one of these. Did you guys order?

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                                I might grab one of the GBA with a backlight from china and one of these. Did you guys order?
                                Not yet, the guys currently sold out and awaiting a restock.

Comment

Working...
                                X