No announcement yet.

VR Gaming chat VirtualReality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks quite fun, but I'm not sure about that music. Sounds more martial than funky...

Comment

That looks cool, It's a bit like Taiko no tatsujin, but with lightsabres

Comment

I'm playing Lightblade VR. I maed er veedeeoo

Comment

Cool that looks epic fun and only£2.79!

Did you try the Contagion demo? http://store.steampowered.com/app/67...n_VR_Outbreak/

Comment

If you manage to get a bit further, you get to have a light sabre duel with a sith-a-like

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
              Not yet. Was it timed? I doesn't have a download option at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                Not yet. Was it timed? I doesn't have a download option at the moment.
                That weird I can see the download demo button on the right hand side.

Comment

I was just being dim. The demo is different item from the coming soon one.

Comment

VR sale this weekend on the Humble store -
                    Choose from thousands of games for PC, Mac, Linux, and Android while supporting a charity of your choice. New games added every day!

Comment

Have you tried Alice or Adrift? Fancy getting one of them. Adrift looks like it might be good.

Comment

Have you tried Alice or Adrift? Fancy getting one of them. Adrift looks like it might be good.
                        I`ve not played Alice. I got Adrift a while ago, it was good fun but only worked with a gamepad at the time. You need to be seated for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
                          some time Q1 and its pegged for PSVR as well. But going on the gameplay clip below I don't see how its going to cope with the move traking?

http://www.beatsaber.com/
                          There's a patch so you can use stuff from the "beat saver" website. Currently trying some Michael Jackson.

Comment

There's a patch so you can use stuff from the "beat saver" website. Currently trying some Michael Jackson.
                            I installed this a couple of weeks ago its great for party's
                            You need to do Van Halen Jump!
                            Last edited by huxley; 16-07-2018, 18:22.

Comment

Hellblade VR update incoming - Free!
                              Ninja Theory came out with a surprise announcement for its successful game Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. It'll soon be playable in VR on PC.

Gonna need a gtx1080 for this, I don't see this coming to PSVR very soon

Comment

Or ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X