X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahem, yes that's what I really meant

Comment

Hi dudes.

Please see the first post for a video of the FLEX vs FLOCK.
      I've added both types to the shop.

I'll add the NTSC-uk tshirts a bit later once I've figured out how to hack the triangle out again.
      I'll also see if I can upload a very simple design that will fit on the lanyards. Watch this space! Subscribe to this thread!

Comment

Thats a good plan making the mugs with the logo on 1 side or the other, for all us lefties mate

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          Hi dudes.

Please see the first post for a video of the FLEX vs FLOCK.
          I've added both types to the shop.

I'll add the NTSC-uk tshirts a bit later once I've figured out how to hack the triangle out again.
          I'll also see if I can upload a very simple design that will fit on the lanyards. Watch this space! Subscribe to this thread!
          Just saw the picture you have added and I have to say...you look a bit like Tony Hawk.
          Put a video up of some half pipe skills please!

Nice T-shirts though, personally I'm thinking of going for the 2 tone ones at the bottom. (Black/White and White/Black look pretty sweet with the orange logo)
          Last edited by Fader209; 07-04-2012, 13:02.

Comment

Fader, if you want to see the 2tones with a different colour logo, let me know.

Eddie, yeah

Comment

Oh and when yours arrives, please post pics - want to see what colour combinations you went with.

Comment

Any chance of some tees with smaller logos? I'd particularly like one of the 2 tone shirts with a smaller logo.

Comment

How small dude? The more info the better! Help me out here so I get you the perfect T.

Comment

Say an inch or two square. I'm thinking like a Fred Perry type of logo or similar.

Comment

On the breast or still centered?
                      And any particular colour for the logo?

Comment

Yeah, on the breast. Not too bothered about the colour. Like the favicon would be awesome but if not navy or black would also be cool.

Comment

- smallest the logo will go with the text down the side.

- or a bit smaller without the text

Comment

Which do you prefer?

Please then let me know tshirt colour (check out the colours for the 2tone shirt at the link in the first post) and I'll see what colour logos look good on it.

Comment

The second. Is it possible to have it in one colour and not 2-tone?

Comment

Also prefer the smaller one. I'd still like two tone but obviously people might want a plain one too. Colours I'm interested in are white body and grey body for the two tone.

I take it that wierd box on the images above is just cos they're screencaps from the page where you design the shirts?

Comment

Working...
                                X