Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show us your game related objects 3.

Old thread here -

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

My amiiqo arrived but i don't have a NFC compatable phone, waiting till the end of the month for when my USB NFC reader/writer gets shipped to me.

Comment

Just bought another PS4 and have to say this is the best looking console I've bought since the Wondermega

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        My amiiqo arrived but i don't have a NFC compatable phone, waiting till the end of the month for when my USB NFC reader/writer gets shipped to me.
        Likewise. Also grabbing a Maxlander even though I have all the figures. The items are housed in Singapore but they don't allow pickups. WTF.

Comment

Couple of bits. Cheers to tyjay for saving me a couple of quid on the Amiibo front

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
            Just bought another PS4 and have to say this is the best looking console I've bought since the Wondermega
            Ooh, that's a nice one.

Comment

Star Wars Fever!

Just got the game to show my enthusiasm for the Force Awakens. The remote is surprisingly nice. I got it for a good price, too.

Comment

Goodbye Club Nintendo.

You will be missed (not the rubbish surveys tho!)

Comment

Couldn't resist picking one of these up

Comment

Comment

Looks like Level 5 got another chunk of my pay packet lol, back with a vengence on the medal collecting & i have a lot to catch up on so this month it was the tricky event medals before i get buying booster boxes for the normal stuff.

Couple of newly released soundtracks that contain usapyon medals along with the marine style usapyon what you had to win from suntory drinks bottles.

Orochi & kyuubi that are both campaign medals you had to win them by the lottery on the youkai medaland website (or buy them with hard cash lol)

Another issue of the ever amazing corocoro, which yes funnily enough contains a medal. And the official medal encyclopedia which has all 800+ in there and where they appear. Very handy indeed, also contains a medal too (yay).

3 out of the 4 usapyon campaign medals just missing the one that will be released in next months corocoro

Comment

Do you have a medal total currently? You must have a good chunk of the lot.

Comment

Theres about 800 medals im way behind, i think i have about 400 (ish) so far.

Comment

Is there much more to come?

Wonder how much of that kind of stuff will come our way when it finally arrives over here.

Comment

Oh there's always more to come but i have to wait till this payday when i'll be catching up on all the main sets i have missed so that will be 6-8 boxes of medals plus the new U watch. and a crapload of binders to hold them all.

When it comes out over here i'd assume that they'd at least release all the main series of medals, weither they will release all the obscure competition & promo medals will remain to be seen. They are found in so many things and places, it really is hard keeping up as i'm not in youkai ground zero as they get announced i have to stumble upon them by scouring various news websites and the official site.

Love collecting them, they look nice just as something to collect but they also have multiple uses which makes them even more fun to collect

Comment

Working...
                              X