Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    It was class, did you also have the Do me a Favour and Plug me into a SEGA t-shirt and Jumper? I still have mine lol
    Of course! I wear them when I'm out on the pull!

(not really)

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      Of course! I wear them when I'm out on the pull!

(not really)
      I rather waer my Jackie Chan Action Stunt team t-shirt for the pulling lark

Comment

I want one of those so bad!

Comment

2 Taito goodies

I’ve wanted a Mizubaku for a long time. It’s the most I’ve spent on a single hucard, although it’s not the most valuable one I own as I got most of my collection many years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post

2 Taito goodies

I’ve wanted a Mizubaku for a long time. It’s the most I’ve spent on a single hucard, although it’s not the most valuable one I own as I got most of my collection many years ago.
            You should have bought Mizu Baku on the Saturn. Probably around the same price but Arcade perfect. Good score on Layer Section though. That's class.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
              You should have bought Mizu Baku on the Saturn. Probably around the same price but Arcade perfect. Good score on Layer Section though. That's class.
              Yeah I know but I’m a massive whore to the PC Engine!, I think I’m about 28 short of a full set of retail releases. (Hucard’s that is)

Comment

Talk to me about Layer Section, please!

Comment

The game with many names! and a Zuntata soundtrack.

It’s a bit like a vertical scrolling panzer dragoon.

Comment

I found some really old receipts the other day!

They’re pretty retro now!

Wow that’s amazing! I love stuff like this. I didn’t mind paying the premium, UK import shops were places of magic back then. Worst thing I overpaid for was a Doctor V64 with a DS-1 and DX256 from Madeira Games for £300+, I may as well just bought all the good games and saved money and I hardly ever used the damn thing...

I used to sell PCBs to Raven Games that I’d got from a seaside arcade. I remember selling them a Golden Axe 2 PCB for £100 that I bought from local seaside arcade for £30. That was a great price for Bubble Bobble if it wasn’t a boot, it goes for crazy money these days doesn’t it.

I wish I kept my receipts from back in the day but all I have is my receipt for my New Astro City imported from France back in 2003. First in the UK?

Last edited by ExMosquito; 28-02-2018, 16:06.

Comment

Layer Section is bloody amazing. Get it going in MAME or something

Comment

Originally posted by ExMosquito View Post
                        That was a great price for Bubble Bobble if it wasn’t a boot, it goes for crazy money these days doesn’t it.
                        It was an original and I binned it when it packed up (check my custom rank on arcade otaku)

I have another original now though

Comment

Yeah I know but I’m a massive whore to the PC Engine!, I think I’m about 28 short of a full set of retail releases. (Hucard’s that is)
                          Only 28? That's good going!

Comment

I need to find myself a PC Engine that's been RGB modded. Never owned one before.

Comment

Bloody hell on the price for the PS1, like 3 weeks ago release in Japan! :wow:
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Picked up a PS2 phat from Cashies for twenty quid, saw it in the window with the network adapter screwed in the back so bought it on a whim as my original 2001 phat don't like discs anymore and my Slim don't like Yakuza 2. Pad was knacked but got an 'extra' in the form of a LOTR: The Two Towers disc left in the drive.

Plays Yak 2 fine, btw.

Comment

Working...
                                X