Gaming irks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    I think this must be the case, but I've been logged in within the last week (Sunday), so I'm unsure why it now things I don't own any devices.
    I don’t think logging in keeps the connection alive. My PS3 randomly stopped doing auto downloads and I was never motivated to sort it out. Worse still, you can only activate/deactivate a PS3 on the console itself. Apparently you can ask Sony to deactivate all associated consoles at once(e.g. if you sold yours and forgot to do it) but not often.

I remember MS offering the same thing(I think with a limit of once every six months). Not sure if that would help, though.

Comment

Size of these betas, and demos is getting a bit much the Anthem demo was 40Gb and now the Division 2beta is 40gb + Have a download limit of 1 Tb but seems filesizes are getting a bit mad

Comment

I wonder how many floppies that would be?

Comment

Please insert disk 28,440.

Comment

40GB!?!?

Maybe there’s more data than actually available in the demo and they’ve simply cordoned it all off?

Comment

So EA had financial reports and what they have learned with Anthem....is to release games as early access instead.....that really annoyed me as that missed the point completely

Comment

It's okay, the boat on Early Access has largely floated by as well and will kill any sales potential in their titles. Just another way their ship will take on water going into next gen

Comment

Gaming Irks = EA

Comment

Probably mentioned already but one thing that annoys me is no auto fire in traditional shooters.
                    Feel like I’m giving myself RSI playing some old school shooters.

Comment

New generation of consoles next year means at this point we effectively have it as good as in writing:

No true Gran Turismo 7 this entire generation
                      No Bioshock 4 this entire generation
                      No Grand Theft Auto VI this entire generation
                      No Beyond Good and Evil 2 this entire generation
                      No Rayman sequel this entire generation
                      No Saints Row V this entire generation
                      No Burnout 6 this entire generation
                      No Dead Space 4 this entire generation
                      No true Ratchet and Clank sequel this entire generation

We've had some HD remasters or updates in some cases but barring a very last minute surprise developers have failed to show us what these games would have been like properly realised on current generation consoles. Bearing in mind this is a generation that will staggeringly have delivered Shenmue 3, a new Toejam and Earl and even a Battletoads game.

Comment

Can't understand how we haven't had a proper Gran Turismo this Gen.
                        Bioshock Infinate was made by 2k/Irrational Games which i believe doesn't exist anymore. I don't think we'll ever see a Bioshock again.
                        Can't understand how we haven't had a new GTA this gen...although GTA online makes a tonne of cash so I guess they don't need to.
                        Beyond good and evil 2 seems to be taking an age to make.
                        Does anyone care about Rayman?
                        Saints Row 4 I hear was pretty pants?
                        Burnout 6 is never gunna happen.
                        Dead space 3 was a multiplayer crapfest. I'd like a single player one, but i doubt it will ever happen.
                        Surprised about no Ratchet and Clank.

Comment

Irk of mine is PC gaming has ruined console gaming for me. I play Spiderman and God of war and can see they are great games and look good......but the frame rate though to me not having 60fps just makes me feel sad

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                            Irk of mine is PC gaming has ruined console gaming for me. I play Spiderman and God of war and can see they are great games and look good......but the frame rate though to me not having 60fps just makes me feel sad
                            Exclusives. No pc version for you, ever!

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                              God of War is 60fps in performance mode which is the best way to play!

You'll need a PS4 Pro though...

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                No true Ratchet and Clank sequel this entire generation
                                I think we got this? I don't think the "Ratchet & Clank" game for the PS4 was a remake. I just didn't buy it because it wasn't 60fps!!

Comment

Working...
                                X