No announcement yet.

Sony announce PSVR for PS4. Project Morpheus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My god what have you done Chimp, i could feel my brain cells being eroded the more i read, how is this news hasn't it been this price for like an absolute age now.

Comment

So Bravo Team might be the first big release I miss out on in the VR world... Shame but there is always Moss.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
        My god what have you done Chimp, i could feel my brain cells being eroded the more i read, how is this news hasn't it been this price for like an absolute age now.
        Nope. Has been 350 without the camera since launch I think!

Comment

I’ve reserved one for tomorrow. Willing to give it a bash inc those extra bits at that price.

Comment

Nah, it's been this price for ages. Indie near me has the starter pack for £270. There was a big price drop last Xmas.

You can't even buy it without the camera now.

Comment

It was 350 with no camera at Argos, Currys, Smyth's and Amazon last week. Smyth's and Currys still selling it like that last Sunday. Not denying your indie price btw!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                I’ve reserved one for tomorrow. Willing to give it a bash inc those extra bits at that price.
                You are going to love it mate

Comment

[MENTION=917]ItsThere[/MENTION]: actually, as much as I love [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION] (we share very similar surnames!) I know Col has very high standards and as much as I've been thrilled by the PSVR since Xmas, I think the tech is a bit underspecced and he might be disappointed.

With the right games and VR experiences though, it is a gaming experience like no other. Superhot VR for example, is just sublime.

Comment

I just got mine today, been playing superhot VR, love the original game so much but VR takes it to another level.
                    Bound made me feel like I was going to fall to my death, had a genuine stomach/falling moment.
                    Played a bit of Moss from VR demo 2, that will be the next game I grab, demo really impressed me so charming.
                    Thumper is trippy in VR I may have to double dip just for he VR mode.

Really enjoying it so far, will need to pick up Resi 7 so I can play and hopefully not **** myself whilst playing.

Comment

Where is that £300 pack available?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        GAME have PSVR mk2 (with the HDR breakout box) which includes camera, Resi 7, Bravo Team £299.99

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          You've got a wedding to pay for, mate.

No way you'll get the green light on that kind of outlay when she's seen the price of canapés!

Comment

Is there a full list of the PSVR releases so far somewhere guys? I’ve gone with the pack plus farpoint, but I know from previous reading Rez is a must, what are the other killer games so far?

@gunrock, I’m sure I’ll be impressed mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                              Is there a full list of the PSVR releases so far somewhere guys?
                              Follow this link, mate: http://bfy.tw/GzgU

Comment

DomainLore: .uk Domain Sales and Auctions, Domain Names Aftermarket, Backorder Expiring Domains, UK Droplist

this looks like a v1 bundle, but if you can cope with the old pass through box and aren't bothered about the hdr pass through issue this is quite a big saving, it works the same as a v2 identical screen ect, so £216 with cam and gt sport is quite the bargin
                                Last edited by Lebowski; 08-03-2018, 08:38.

Comment

Working...
                                X