Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The missus dominates the television so it's all reality television here. Drives me nuts. Nuts I tell ye.

Comment

Same here, plus soaps and crap I can't even begin mention, there must be 30 hours of the stuff on the V+ box at any one time. Then the son has about twenty hours of stuff on there also. Thank God for the internetz.

Comment

House
        Bones
        Fringe
        Lie To Me
        Dollhouse
        V
        Burn Notice
        IT Crowd

Used to watch Sarah Connor Chronicles and Firefly before they got cancelled

Don't watch much Brit TV as I find it poor compared to US equivalents.

Comment

And here She watches all the crap. Tbf, i don't watch that much TV. I prefer watching films or surfing/gaming/reading.

I did watch Life as that was brilliant. Also like masterchef, Dragons Den, Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week (not now Frankies gone tho).

Tried Flash Forward and was bored after episode one. Gavin and Stacy just plain irritates me.

The only shows i watch religiously are House and Lost.

Comment

The Restaurant - Have never watched it but one of those shows I have got into via the MRS, need to catch up on a few.
            Miranda - Has been really making me chuckle, love Miranda Hart too she is cool.
            Cast Offs - Am curious about this series, need to catch up with them after the first.
            Misfits - Very unusual take on superheroes/superpowers, quite original if a bit teeny.

Cant wait for the new series of 24 and Lost to come back.
            Need to catch up on series 2 of Fringe got them all recorded on + box now so far, also catch up with new Dexter and True Blood series 2.

Comment

If they're on, I'll catch Scrubs, CSI, 24, NHL On The Fly, Simpsons, Mock the Week, QI, Harry Hill and Takeshi's Castle. Oh, and Bargain Hunt. UK Gold and Dave are the usual ports of call. Also stuff like Star Trek, X Files and Columbo on repeat.

I intend to investigate Prison Break, The Unit, House and Lost.
              Last edited by prinnysquad; 09-12-2009, 21:39.

Comment

The Unit was very good, such a shame that it got scrapped, sad thing was the viewing figures weren't too bad, guess it was just an expensive show to make, credit crunch and all that.

Dennis Haysbert from 24 is the main character so you know you're on to a winner

Comment

Aside from Castle (Which any self respecting FireFly fan should watch just for that episode), I have huge amounts of love for 24, Twin Peaks, B5, Firefly, Farscape, X-Files, Millennium. Rather fond of Fringe and Heroes also. Match of the Day should get a mention as well I suppose. I think it might be the only 'normal' thing I watch on TV.......

Comment

Thought we were past the age of the American mid-season break, then realise with V, four episodes were shown and now there is a four month break until episode five. Must affect viewing figures greatly. And is very annoying.

Comment

Apparently has to do with going up against NCIS or some such........

Comment

Did anyone watch Never Mind The Buzzcocks last night? It had Frankie Boyle presenting it, and it was possibily the funniest one I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                          Did anyone watch Never Mind The Buzzcocks last night? It had Frankie Boyle presenting it, and it was possibily the funniest one I have ever seen.
                          Frankie was good but how bloody annoying was Vorderman!

Comment

Enjoying a couple of HBO treats on More 4 at present; Curb & Hung.

Also watching Dollhouse ... and yes, it does crank things up a notch a few episodes in.

Comment

Lost
                              Flash Forward
                              V 2009
                              Curb Your Enthusiasm
                              The Colbert Report

Comment

Just finished...

Curb Your Enthusiasm
                                Man Vs Food
                                Breaking Bad
                                The Wire

and I'm currently watching...

The Twilight Zone (the original black and white version.. I love it! Trying to find the episodes I didn't see as a kid).
                                Dexter
                                The Sopranos
                                Fringe
                                Paradox
                                Last edited by MetalJoe; 11-12-2009, 14:49.

Comment

Working...
                                X