No announcement yet.

Games Night in 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KUNG Fu Chaos, Sega Soccer Slam, Super Monkey Ball delux, Mario Kart 64, Get Bass, Samba Amigo, Sports Jam, South Park: Chef's Luv Shack are games that are fun and easy to play

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
      Super Seducer would be great fun, especially for people who don't know how to play games.
      Bit scared to google for this....

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
        Overcooked is always a fave.
        Hah, loved that with my kids, but it got frustrating quickly. Preferred Lovers In a Dangerous Spacetime for coop stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          Hah, loved that with my kids, but it got frustrating quickly. Preferred Lovers In a Dangerous Spacetime for coop stuff.

Oddly I found Lovers...too frustrating to play in co-op mode for too long!
          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

I was also going to suggest Gang Beasts (PS4).

Comment

Definitely agree with Jackbox - in particular Drawful 2, Quiplash 2, The Faker, Patently stupid, and Madd Verse City. There's a few other good ones too. Each pack normally has at least 2 good or great games and an okay one and they are often on sale. Easy peasy to play when everyone has a phone anyway, and it's not limited to four players, others can be in the audience too.

Also recommend Duck Game which is on Switch, PS4 and Steam. Aim is to kill everyone else and be the last duck standing in each round. Very simple and controls are straight forward and doesn't take long for people to get good at it. Incredibly fun and can be played for 15 mins or over an hour easily.

Mario Kart 64 or Mario Kart 8
              Mario Party (4 on GameCube was best but Switch one is easiest to set up)
              Monkey Ball 1/2/Deluxe(GameCube or Xbox /PS2) have fantastic mini games and the main game is challenging but fun
              Nintendoland on Wii U was a lot of fun
              1-2 Switch can be a laugh especially with non gaming friends
              Rocket League - Not the easiest learning curve but a lot of fun.

Comment

Working...
              X