Left for Dead2 club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left for Dead2 club

Would be ace if we could get a few decent L4D players on for some sessions over weekends of a certain night of the week, missed playing the first one with a full team that knew how to cover each others backs, its a bit cack playing with randoms that just run off and get you all killed.

Anyone fancy it..

GT - rubiq

I'm up for it.

GT - Elaniel

Comment

im up for this, my gamertag is

SILENT MOUNTAIN

eventually id like to try and do them all on expert, but normal is a good challenge atm

Comment

where does the superior pc gamers go?

anyway my steam id is chinner.

Comment

anyone up for some games later? i ant to get the knome chencski and mustashio quickly , and then move onto the 3rd level?

Comment

im on later, me and killbot are doing/attempting to do some expert run throughs..

The cpu bots are dreadful at times standing watching you get killed without helping, managed to do two levels in a campaign with took about 4 hours lol..

add me later and join us, gt is rubiq

Comment

I'm considering getting this for Christmas but wish to know whether it generally recommended that you play with people you know (i.e. you lot) or randoms. If so, will anybody still be playing this in a month or two?

Comment

I should be getting this and MW2 for Christmas. So I'll be up for a few games with NTSC peeps.

GT: DFENS 360

Comment

me too, my mates are awful and run around modern warefare style getting everyone killed

GT - Baron Sqwelch

Comment

can anyone help me get the expert achivo's ? i noticed some people have started using a glitch to play the campaign on easy then switch to expert ?

Comment

i got this for xmas and have not really played it yet,been waiting for some sane people to play it with.
                      add me to the list

GT theSTRAWDoG

Comment

Def up for some 4 player co-op.

Iam finding left 4 dead 2 hard with ramdoms !

x prozak x

Comment

k0pp0 and me are going to be playing this tonight if anybody fancies it!

Comment

Working...
                          X