No announcement yet.

Tiger Woods in major car accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never try and drive a car more than 300 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian(not Ian) View Post
      Never try and drive a car more than 300 yards.
      I bet he broke a couple of irons trying.

Comment

He swerved trying to hit a birdie

Comment

Rumour he was playin away. Not sure how this makes him crash his car though. Have to wait and see...

Comment

My xbox is fecked, every time I play tiger woods I keep driving into a tree ...

Comment

Sounds like par for the course for Microsoft's unreliable box of tricks. Oooof.

Comment

Chinese CG re-enactment!

Comment

Best The Sims adventure I've ever seen.

Comment

Bit of a weird twist?
                    BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Lawyers for US golfer Tiger Woods have obtained a UK injunction preventing certain information purportedly about him being published.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                      Best The Sims adventure I've ever seen.
                      What are you on about?!! Can you not see it's the intro to Shenmue 3?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                        That he likes a good, hard wood battering around his hole (on his own personal golf course, that is)?

Comment

Get yer coat.

Bet he plans on moving here when his missus leaves him for good and takes the kids with her.

Guess he doesn't realise we have the internet over here lol. Either that or he's been at it with a dozen British birds also.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                            That he likes a good, hard wood battering around his hole (on his own personal golf course, that is)?
                            Or editing this innocent image into something more filthy?

Comment

Will this do?

Comment

There's now a court order that has gone out to the press banning the publication of details about Tiger Woods private life. Of course, given the great totally non-big brother nature of our government, it's also banned them from saying what they're banned from publishing.

However it's safe to say we're not allowed to suggest that he *cencored* with *cencored* using his *cencored* so much that *cencored* *cencored* and *cencored* her *cencored* *cencored* *cencored* until his little toe hurt!

Comment

Working...
                                X