This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you in the UK, milky?

There's only 6 episodes per season and Tuesday's was number 6.
    Nice cliffhanger for the next series, which I'm guessing will be made as it's had a pretty good slot this time.

Quite funny watching the scenes in Birmingham and recognising where they are. The scene at the "mayor's" office was actually the Nat West bank! I'm pretty sure Hustle had it as a vault the week before

Comment

Eh I didn't realise it was the end of the series. Guess we'll see a lot of the people who created the virus next series, then.

I have the same as you just mentioned with Doctor Who as its filmed pretty close by. Very strange!

Comment

Ep 13 of S2 of Castle.........I was blubbing big time at points. I adore this show.

Caprica isn't too bad for a NewBSG noob........

Comment

I tried two eps of Castle but I didn't find it worth sticking with. Caprica isn't too bad as you say. It could turn into something decent.

Burn Notice Season three has ended. If you only watch one episode of it watch 3X11 'Friendly Fire'. Such a fun episode.
          I caught up with it over my recent downtime. The last half of season two is excellent. Season three has a much heavier story which I don't enjoy as much as the original solo client episodes.

I also tried In Treatment but two episodes in and I have no interest in watching any more.

I've started watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Venture Bros and I'm enjoying both.

American Dad has been shining as well. There have been some quality episode this season. The Cleveland Show has been bare. Only one episode so far that I've really enjoyed.

Real Time with Bill Maher is back. w00p.

Comment

I tried a few new shows recently going off a few 'best episodes on the year' threads via google.

The only one I'm going to stick with is Community. Light sitcom.
            It isn't the same quality as 'the Office US' but it a pleasant watch.

Parks and recreation is a dud, Big bang theory has possibilities but it suffers from the standard US LOLOLOLOL sitcom disease. I tried Californication, Chuck and Castle again but I can't see anything worthy in them.

Stargate Universe is starting up again I think this week and I will start catching up on Mad men soon as I've only seen the first half of season one so far. Enjoyed what I saw but it wasn't an insta-watch series.

Comment

^I can believe you snuck a diss at Castle in there! Tsk tsk!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                ^I can't believe you snuck a diss at Castle in there! Tsk tsk!
                If I wanted a Fillion fix I'd just pop my dvd of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog in for the hundredth time.

It has the same feel to Monk for myself. Yeah but...
                Is it truly worth spending time with or is it just good enough and you (and a few others on here) enjoy it?

Aside from Castle and on a related topic. The show that had Tim Roth use body language (can't remember the name at the moment) supposedly expanded from the repetition of the early episodes. Has anyone kept up with it? Worth going back to?

edit, Lie to me. ^^

Comment

Also: Californication and Chuck are 2 of my favourite shows. I guess we likes what we likes.

Comment

Castle, House, Lie to Me and Bones form my main pillar of TV needs.

Lie to Me did expand out (and reduced the amount of crazy over-the-top gestures that it used to get it's point across). Tim Roth is also superb in it.

Still watching Human Target too. The main three cast members are great (Mark Valley, Chi McBride and Jackie Earle Rorschach-Thingy) and the plots are just the right side of OTT to be watchable.

Comment

Just watched the pilot for Human Target. Not sure if I'll bother with any others.

I've found another worthy sitcom, Better off Ted. Tha funny.

Comment

V is back with an average episode. Seems to be a slow burner.

I watch so much on TV now. Very busy at the moment to the point where I'm sick of it. Don't really want to drop any though. Ultimate Fighter is back though

Comment

Awesome!!

Castle has been renewed for a full 22 episode 3rd season.

Great stuff !

Comment

I never heard of Castle and what is it ?

Comment

Well I'm gutted to find out that Caprica has apparently finished for this series. I'd never have guessed from the episode that was on last week, I thought it was just another mid-series cliffhanger

I'm running low on things to watch so have started going through Babylon 5 from the start. I missed quite a lot of the earlier series cos that's when I left home to go to Uni, so it's great to fill in the gaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                                Well I'm gutted to find out that Caprica has apparently finished for this series. I'd never have guessed from the episode that was on last week, I thought it was just another mid-series cliffhanger

I'm running low on things to watch so have started going through Babylon 5 from the start. I missed quite a lot of the earlier series cos that's when I left home to go to Uni, so it's great to fill in the gaps.
                                Hmm thats a short season for Caprica, bit dissapointing as usually the shortest series are about 12 episodes nowadays.

I've recently started watching Mad Men, finished season 1 and really enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X