Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It genuinely felt like it was from the future. A cool, Japanese, cyberpunk future.

Anyway back on topic

Comment

Yep. Ridge Races made the DS, launched a few days earlier, seem like a total disappointment, even though I had been blown away by having Mario 64 on a handheld.

The other thing I loved was the little videos on the saved games. Everybody's golf in particular played a good shot, with music, if you scrolled to the saved file.

Comment

That new Wolfenstein coming as a download code only in the switch box is taking the piss

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
          That new Wolfenstein coming as a download code only in the switch box is taking the piss
          Not the first time. Battle Garegga did it on the PS4 and even Homeworld Collector's Edition just had a Steam code in the box.

Comment

Didn’t MGSV come with a Steam installer on the DVD? lol

Comment

It's just occurred to me that I will be fiddling about with some cardboard on Friday night. I know that the Mario and Zelda modes launch their soft VR later in the month on the 25th, is there anything else rumoured to support it yet?

I'm a sucker for any VR experiences and would love to go back to any of Nintendos games with a new VR hat on.

Also, if the Zelda one is the whole game and its pretty good then some kind of headstrap is surely an absolute must!

Comment

I'm equally as excited to play Zelda in VR as I am to faff about with Labo Garage and VR Garage.

Comment

I haven't read up on Zelda and Mario's VR modes, won't they just be fairly pointless fluff features as you have to use your hands to hold the Labo rather than the controllers?

Comment

Zelda is supposed to be the whole game

Comment

It's gonna be weird, Mario is short sharp challenge modes which is probably more suited to holding this thing up to your face for short sessions where as Zelda is the full game and that's not gonna be comfortable for prolonged use. How durable are these things gonna be too your holding bits of cardboard against your face and its gonna absorb dirt and oils and moisture.

Comment

I don't get it, folks. When they release a 3D handheld, most people play it in 2D. 3D televisions die a horrible death and some say it's because you have to wear glasses and here are people looking forward to strapping a Switch in a cardboard box on their head to play games in 3D.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          I don't get it, folks. When they release a 3D handheld, most people play it in 2D. 3D televisions die a horrible death and some say it's because you have to wear glasses and here are people looking forward to strapping a Switch in a cardboard box on their head to play games in 3D.
                          Try everything twice, just to make sure you don't like it

Comment

I don't even know how it'd be possible to play 5 minutes of Breath of the Wild using Labo if you have to physically hold the unit to your face

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              I don't even know how it'd be possible to play 5 minutes of Breath of the Wild using Labo if you have to physically hold the unit to your face
                              Zelda Is part of Nintendo's new fitness range while zelda only strengthens your arms there is also a game that gives you a complete body workout. its called Switch FitNes Track and Field VR its a remake of NES Track and field where you use two wind pedals and run on the spot while holding a bit of cardboard to your face.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                They’ll release a stand reminiscent of the Virtual Boy one!

Comment

Working...
                                X