• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
    Everards
    Bet it doesn't cure brewers droop

Comment

Peronis are in the fridge to enjoy during the FA Cup football this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by f0Nm-e3-d0dD View Post
        That's one of the ones I like and at that price I may have to pick a few bottles up.

Took the missus out for dinner tonite. Had 3 pints of Everards Original while out plus 6 bottles of Carlsberg export when I got in. At ?2.25 for 4 bottles it really would be rude not to!
        Just when I think you're making progress you go and throw it to the winds.

I hope your guts ache all day
        *checks irk thread*
        Ah good

Comment

Sitting in watching Hancock... had a couple of Leffe Blond, f**k me there strong.

Washed down with JD.

Comment

leffe is good stuff, but yeah strong, those monks must be ratarsed all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
              leffe is good stuff, but yeah strong, those monks must be ratarsed all the time.
              no women to bitch at you,pished all the time.....doesn't sound a bad life..

Comment

Been out for a few in leeds today. Amstel and staropramen mainly, bit of woodfood reserve mixed in

Krombacher wasn't on in Mr Foleys. Gutted.

Comment

I like the staro, good stuff

Comment

I had 4 Heinekens for breakfast..As I'm curbing my drinking, that is all I have had today.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                      I like the staro, good stuff
                      Staro's nice, they do the 500ml bottles for £1.19 in Home Bargains, seems to be 20p cheaper than most other places I've looked.

On the Tsingtao again, got another four bottles this afty plus a couple of bottles of nice (but 14.5%!) chardonnay from Morrisons.

Been living like a 'housed tramp' for the past week, been on annual leave, basically going to bed in my clothes, sleeping in 'til the afternoon, waking up and looking at pr0n/playing on the 360 for hours, then spending the nights getting pissed (also playing 360/looking at pr0n).

I've recently discovered they've granted me next week off, too, and it should be a good thing but I'm in tramp mode right now, even grown a hermit's beard, not good!
                      Last edited by JazzFunk; 13-02-2010, 23:38.

Comment

I love it when you buy stuff online after a couple of drinks. Ordered the last season of BSG off Amazon after a few bevvies in the house last night.

Comment

Been out since 12 noon today,I love going out at during the day esp when it a sunny day, watching the world go by

Am sitting at home now topping up with Absinthe..and stella..

Britain got talents never been so good

Comment

Originally posted by garrz32 View Post
                            Am sitting at home now topping up with Absinthe..and stella..

Britain got talents never been so good
                            Proof positive that these two drinks send you mental.

Comment

I had a few last night, followed by the slight hangover and guilt next day and saying you'll have a break for a while.

Until next friday eh? Cold beer, oh god *quiver*

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo_1 View Post
                                Proof positive that these two drinks send you mental.

lol...is it cos am watching Britains got talent Colin?

Honestly car crash TV is the future

Comment

Working...
                                X