No announcement yet.

Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soda and Lime is my drink of choice now. In a pint glass.

A real man's drink.

Comment

Comment

Screw groceries, the local supermarket stocked new beers including some local brews!

Comment

Well,in my post breakup malaise I felt I'd console my wearied psyche with seven random ?1.19 pint cans from the chiller of a Lithuanian offy in sunny Wakefield.I've never seen any of these beers before and several have crispy gold/silver foil atop their cans. Takeaway first then my first proper gaming sesh since Feb 2015. My mind is clear/I've lost my dear/got foreign beer/and Wii be near.

Comment

We've been getting into whiskey. Currently enjoying:

Glenmorangie (gf got it for me for passing my JLPT N3)
            Maker's Mark
            Ballantine's
            Crown Royal
            Hakushu Single Malt

MmmmmMMMmmm

Comment

A few of these bad boys chilling now

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Comment

In response to the thread title: Is it a day of the week that ends in a 'Y'?

Comment

Still a couple of these to polish off from last night.....

All in the name of market research for the business of course. You can get updates on twitter if you've any interest. Yeah, you read that right, I've joined twitter for the sake of the business.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    Still a couple of these to polish off from last night.....

All in the name of market research for the business of course. You can get updates on twitter if you've any interest. Yeah, you read that right, I've joined twitter for the sake of the business.
                    What’s your handle?

Comment

The Caledonian craft beer merchant @TheScottishcra1

Comment

Six pints of Heinie at the bingo and a Five Guys double bacon cheeseburger after. Tried to watch 'The Greasy Strangler' upon the longtime recommendation of my bro, wasn't feelin' it as well as I should've, it started to lose me so I turned it off.

Now on a can of "1897" from Aldi.

Comment

Went to a beer festival yesterday, then a pub afterwards (which I don't remember going to or leaving), and then somehow got lost walking home and got back at 3am, having left the pub just before 1. The walk's usually about 25 mins. No idea. Lost my glasses too.

Comment

That’s rather immature. Do you have a massive collection of games that you haven’t played?

Comment

How did you guess?

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                                That’s rather immature. Do you have a massive collection of games that you haven’t played?
                                ...i don't see the connection.

Comment

Working...
                                X