Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had some bonkers samples in from Fierce Beer this week -

Comment

Had eight pints of Jaipur in 120mins (kinda forced on me) then everyone went home.

Walking back home and getting a Mickey D's felt hallucinogenic without hallucinogens, it was quite good.

Back home and just settling back to normal.

Jaipur is funny juice.

Comment

I've recently had some decent beers from both Mark & Spencer's and Lidl!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          Had some bonkers samples in from Fierce Beer this week -

If you don't put Tart Night and Dirty Sanchez next to each other you're doing it wrong.

Comment

While helping my mum move out, she had 'sorted' some bags of alcohol that she found in the garage/ cupboards and the like.

I rarely drink and anything of 'mine' there would have been left over from Christmas/s. Every time my sister goes over my sister will usually have a drink but most of the time it is super out of date lager so I didn't want to take any risks (I'm pretty sure the half bottle of archers has been in there since I was in college 15 years ago)

However I did spot a couple of my fruit ciders I didn't drink over Christmas so took them home with me. Had my last one with some sweet chilli chicken and rice from Kokoro. I feel amazing, time to build some lego!

Comment

Nice drop this - really getting into these fruity craft ales now!

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Comment

Any rum drinks on the forum?

Comment

I buy the odd bottle of Mount Gay as a treat (know it sounds like a knob gag but the truth).

Rum is jolly good. Should drink it more. Don't know why I don't. In fact it's rude not to.

Currently celebrating the last of four 12hr shifts with a bottle n a bit of cab sauv, weekend off, drinkin wine n feelin fine...

Comment

Great beer -

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                      I buy the odd bottle of Mount Gay as a treat (know it sounds like a knob gag but the truth).
                      I've not tried that yet. I generally pick up Sailor Jerry when I find it, but currently there is this really cheap stuff called 'Monkey Island' that goes for a fiver a 1ltr bottle in Germany. It's still in a glass bottle at least, so that does me.

For beers I'm liking MAMA from Oedipus at the minute. It's been a favourite for over a year now.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                        Any rum drinks on the forum?
                        I'm partial to the odd Kraken.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                          I'm partial to the odd Krak.
                          We know this, DoDdY.

Comment

I enjoy a wee rum too. Current favs include Diplomatico, Rumbullion and Pyrat. With cola and a slice of lime.

Had an amazing sour beer yesterday Blackberry Farm Flanders. Aged in red wine barrels which gives it a lovely complex flavor. £9 a bottle though so I only had one!

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                              I enjoy a wee rum too. Current favs include Diplomatico, Rumbullion and Pyrat. With cola and a slice of lime.

Had an amazing sour beer yesterday Blackberry Farm Flanders. Aged in red wine barrels which gives it a lovely complex flavor. £9 a bottle though so I only had one!
                              Nice - i’m Very much a dark rum drinker; Thompson’s, kraken, etc.

£9 a bottle? I must admit, i’m Getting a bit peeved with the lastest surge of craft /speciality beers on the market now and I do hope it’s a fad. My local independent is wall to wall with cans with pretty pictures on them, ranging from £4-£12 each. Squeezed out now are the top quality World beers and trying to get gaffel, fruh and Konig pilsner now is becoming a crapshoot.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                                Nice - i’m Very much a dark rum drinker; Thompson’s, kraken, etc.

£9 a bottle? I must admit, i’m Getting a bit peeved with the lastest surge of craft /speciality beers on the market now and I do hope it’s a fad. My local independent is wall to wall with cans with pretty pictures on them, ranging from £4-£12 each. Squeezed out now are the top quality World beers and trying to get gaffel, fruh and Konig pilsner now is becoming a crapshoot.
                                My favourite rums,

Flor de Cana Anejo Clasico, which can now be found in Sainsbury’s of all places but was previously only found in South America. A great all round rum.

And my favourite and the creme of rums,

Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva. Speaks for itself this rum.

Comment

Working...
                                X