No announcement yet.

Vagrant Story on PSN this Tuesday 22nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I presume most of the PSN PSone titles are just direct emulations of the disk contents.
    So pretty much whatever the PAL version was like.
    Since i owned both versions way back then, the conversion is typical Squaresoft really. Largish borders and slower than the NTSC counterparts.

I'm holding out for an NTSC USA PSN release.

Comment

Thats too bad. My plan is to replace my originals with PSN versions (It saves space and i aint a collector anyway). I am on the verge of selling ntsc FFVII, FFVIII black labels off, and I also still own NTSC Vagrant + demo disc. So I obviously don't settle with a PAL PSN release. Also not for the sake of my Go!, as I only use a US account for it.

I guess I'll have to wait as well.

Also, I would've expected Suikoden 2 by now... part 1 was released exactly a year ago
      Last edited by saturn-gamer; 27-12-2009, 14:59.

Comment

Used to love this game but found it very hard. I got around 2/3 through and just got stuck. Will have to convert it from my discs to give it another go.

Comment

Originally posted by jimtendo View Post
          I'm holding out for an NTSC USA PSN release.
          Anyone know if this was announced, or hinted at, anywhere? I don't want to go down the PAL route.

Comment

You can assume with some certainty it will be up pretty soon I would think.

Comment

Can anyone confirm how this looks on a psp screen? have an original version for the PS but it looks god awful on a big screen and almost unplayable.

Comment

Looks better mate. Prob because the screen is smaller also uses smoothing I think.

Comment

why the hell isn't this on the US store yet? Is it ever coming out? I like ntsc versions of the psx games for obvious reasons and am dying to try this game out.

Comment

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
                    why the hell isn't this on the US store yet? Is it ever coming out? I like ntsc versions of the psx games for obvious reasons and am dying to try this game out.
                    Strange I know I have the Japanese version and yes the stores always stagger, delay, use different dates or don`t put stuff up at all. In a previous thread I mentioned but I`m 90% the Japanese store still has no SFII: HD Remix or Final Fight or even OutRun. It is silly when I have to sit concerned if Final Fight would even appear on the U.K store, then if it didn`t how I was gonna get it off the U.S store.

Could be there is no demand in the U.S for Vagrant Story?!?! Or License probs or something. It drives me insane how I can`t just buy stuff all from the store I want, and have to jump around countries. Should be greatfull Sony lets me do this though.
                    Last edited by JU!; 18-04-2010, 15:17.

Comment

Always fancied doing this back in the day and did actually start it but only did an hour and then stopped for some reason even though i was enjoying it. I may start it again on PSP sometime soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X