Cod:mw2 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cod:mw2 360

So.. anyone fancy having a few yuletide parties on this?

would be nice to play with some of you guys to avoid tactical insertertion exploiters, dual 1887s, kniferunning etc

Came across a clan on TD that all used grenade launchers and Thumpers as secondary!

Comment

The dual guns seem to have been nefed, I am one of the knife runners now. Time to exact my revenge.

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
      would be nice to play with some of you guys to avoid tactical insertertion exploiters, dual 1887s, kniferunning etc

Came across a clan on TD that all used grenade launchers and Thumpers as secondary!

Comment

Slightly less uptake on this than I would have thought..

Comment

I'll be up for some games on this. Got it for Christmas and I'm loving it so far. However, I got stuck in a game with some annoying nuke boosting clan guys (very annoying!).

So it would be great to play against some people who actually play the game properly...

Gamertag: DFENS 360

Comment

I had one of these guys, I realised he was killing the same guy over and over too quickly to be legit. The nuke countdown came up so I quit then reported him.

Originally posted by MetalJoe View Post
            I'll be up for some games on this. Got it for Christmas and I'm loving it so far. However, I got stuck in a game with some annoying nuke boosting clan guys (very annoying!).

Comment

Working...
            X