0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 12.50%

7 87.50%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: VVVVVV (PC/Mac)

Can't believe it took the humble bundle to discover what a fantastic game this is! The music is steller and the gameplay really addictive and unique. Love the visuals, theres an area i just came across where you see rectangles flying all over the background.

Haha, it also has a great analogue display filter too.

If you liked the rewarding difficulty of Super Meat Boy you will love this!
    Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 29-07-2011 at 10:52 AM.

Just listen to this

Chiptune Orgasm!11!11!
    Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 29-07-2011 at 01:17 PM.

So I clicked play on the video and went to make a cup of tea. I was bouncing all the way to the kitchen and back, awesome music. I then came back to watch the video properly and was even more impressed.

Remember you can play a game in the same style on XBLA. Lazercat!!!Music is awsome too.

go get it for 80msp

That music is amaze.

I've discovered that I'm not a fan of 'masocore' gameplay- but I might just play this so I can listen to that music while I'm doing it.

One sentence ...Not as I Do

Stuck for awhile on that one! God, its really a hard game to put down, its definitely up there as one of the GOTY for me.

I wish the guy would get this ported to consoles. Reckon it would go down 8-bit of a storm

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    That music is amaze.

I've discovered that I'm not a fan of 'masocore' gameplay- but I might just play this so I can listen to that music while I'm doing it.
    You can get the VVVVVV Soundtrack for $6 (bout ?3.50)

Got this for literally a pound during the recent offer, can't wait to get stuck into it once i get a pad for my new pc

You are better off playing it on a keyboard. Its how i play it and i have a 360 pad plugged in at all times. Theres only 4 buttons. Action, Left, Right and map.