No announcement yet.

speedlolita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was kind to pass onto me a NTSC copy of GT4 so I could enjoy 1080i goodness and didn't charge me a penny.
    Thanks mate

Comment

Brought an xbox faceplate. Super quick delivery and great comms throughout. Thanks

Comment

Great buyer, cheers mate.

Comment

Bought a failbox360 pad from Oliver, sent quickly and in better nick than he described, cheers mate.

Comment

Sold me an xbox drive, works like a charm and gift wrapped to boot. Cheers

Comment

I bought a couple of Xbox 360 cables from speedlolita and everything went smoothly.

He even sort of gift wrapped them

Great seller!

Comment

Bought a 360 pad - arrived quickly (and gift wrapped too!), working nicely so all good. Thanks

Comment

Bought a few Gamecube games from me. Excellent guy to deal with. Thanks .

Comment

Oliver made me an MD pad hack so that I could play my Mega Drive on my cab through the cab's controls. Works a treat, cost pocket change, top lad.

Comment

Sold me a MD game, I should have emulated it first cos its a pile of poo but I can't fault Oliver's service! Cheers man

Comment

Quick delivery and good price, top man!

Comment

Sold him a copy of SoA and he paid nice and promptly Awesome guy!

Comment

Sold Speedlolita a Wii, was paid quickly with friendly PMs. Yay!

Comment

Sold me some Dreamcast shizz, shipped quickly and as described. Thanks man!

Comment

Sold a Japanese 360 game to speedlolita. Fast payment, recommended. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X