• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Paper Mario N64 from Jamie

Arrived as new as a newly born babe!

Thanks again.

Comment

Sold me two neo games, arrived quickly and well packaged. Thanks!

Comment

Purchased a couple of AES carts from him. Arrived very swiftly and well packaged. Cheers.

Comment

Sold me Metal Slug 3 and held it for me few weeks. Top packaging, top goods and top bloke.

Comment

Bought a couple of AES carts from Jamie, spot on as always, great to deal with.

Comment

bought some modded machines and everdrives a while back, personally delivered to leeds too :-) great deal

Comment

jamie GAVE me a Atari2600 after seeing me asking did anyone have one for sale, came fast and well packaged and he even through in about 8 games, really impressed someone can do such a top gesture in this day and age
                what a top bloke 10/10

Comment

Sold Jamie a Dreamcast console. Thanks for a nice easy transaction!

Comment

Bought PC-Engine Gunhed from me, another easy trade. Thanks again.

Comment

Great buyer.Not a problem to deal with J....Enjoy the game or not(depends if he opens it )

Comment

Another sale with Jamie and as expected it went smoothly.

Comment

Bought a neo-geo from Jamie with a copy of Samurai Showdown 3. Greatly priced and superbly packaged. Great comms and knows the answers to everything.

Comment

Sold me some JP Saturn games. Thanks dude

Comment

Bought KOF 96 AES from Jamie. Again an absolute pleasure to purchase from.

Comment

Sold Jamie a new XRGB-mini Framemeister. A great guy to deal with. Fast payment and no messing about.

Comment

Working...
                                X