No announcement yet.

Jamie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently bought PC Engine from Jamie. Arrived safely and well packaged. Thoroughly nice person to deal with

Comment

Picked up a wonky BVM from Jamie the other day. Very good of him to give it away. Top bloke.

Comment

Picked up a game from Jamie, bang on as ever, cheers bud.

Comment

Great seller, thanks mate!

Comment

Purchased an NTSC Super Nintendo from him which arrived at a reasonable time, was packaged greatly and came with some great free games. When I had some hiccups with the PSU, he was very understanding and while I was able to get it working, I was thankful for his response. A great guy to deal with, and I would be more than happy to buy from him in future!

Comment

Lost count of my trades with Jamie now. Bought some more stuff, all went smooth as ever. One of the forums top notch traders, cheers mate.

Comment

Sold a Framemeister to Jamie, the 2nd one I believe. As always he paid really fast and was a great guy to deal with. Recommended.

Comment

Bought a few MVS carts from Jamie. Extremely well packaged and well priced. Top man.
                  Last edited by speedlolita; 04-06-2015, 23:12.

Comment

As above I bought some MVS games from Jamie. Really well packaged and smooth deal as usual. He even chucked in a free shockbox. Thanks mate!

Comment

Jamie bought a Saturn from me this time.

Instant payment, no issues at all. Top man.

Comment

Sold Jamie some GBA games. No issues nice dude.

Comment

Jamie sold me an absolutely lovely condition Neo Geo MVS board, very pleased with it!

Comment

Jamie purchased my PC Engine Duo R. No nonsense comms and prompt payment. Top buyer.

Comment

Bought DC Gigawing from Jamie. Top bloke to deal with as usual. Thanks again.

Comment

Jamie sold me his RGB modded, region switched PC Engine. He also held onto it for me as I was waiting for the pay cheque to hit, which was exceptionally nice.

It had a controller (which I wasn't expecting - but grateful for) but no PSU, which wasn't listed but I assumed it'd have one - my fault!

Packaging was pretty good, but Parcelfarce dented the box - all seems intact , though.

Top banana.

Comment

Working...
                                X