• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently not available

Comment

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger has been rated by the ESRB for NS

A Portuguese has listed Metro: Redux for NS as well

And an Australian rating has started rumours that NS will be receiving a port of Grand Theft Auto III

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        Nintendo sent me three separate packages today. Three joycons. Where the system and the fourth joycon is, only Nintendo knows. I choose to believe Reggie is the only one who holds that information although there is a chance that they flashed up the answer for a single frame of that 24 hour Pokémon livestream of nothingness.
        Did they repair your Joycons?
        Did they charge you for it?

My son's is unplayable (for me) because of the drifting and not the cool Initial D type.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Did they repair your Joycons?
          Did they charge you for it?
          Well both of these remain to be seen. I have three of four joycons yet no system to see if they are repaired. I was told by the customer service person that there would be a charge to repair them but the cost would be sent to me once they were assessed and then I could give them the go-ahead. They have already repaired three of the joycons (hopefully) and still no mention of any cost. So I'm really hoping they aren't charging me for it rather than getting hit with a bill afterwards.

Comment

Well, there's nothing like a fast and well-informed repair service...

Comment

It has been a mess right from the start, to be honest. I'm just hoping I get a system and all my stuff back repaired at the end of it.

Comment

Wait! I got a Switch delivered today! My Switch! Along with the missing joycon (not a single mention of that anywhere). A note came with my system saying they found no fault with it so the fault must be the controllers. I think we all knew that was the case so I’m not really sure why they wanted it in the first place but I guess it’s good they tested it. No mention of the dirty great big crack up the back of the case and it came back as is. Some weird glue like residue on the screen on its return. Not sure I want to know what that is or why it is there.

Anyway, just tried a joycon set and the drift is gone. There is noticeably more resistance in the left stick which suggests to me that bits were probably replaced.

I’d love to think this is the end of it but it’s a recurring problem and one of these sets was previously repaired by Nintendo so I might invest in some cheaper controller to lighten the load on these.

Comment

Has anyone bought a second dock & charger and used the internals to put into a smaller 3d printed dock unit?

I only ask because I might need an extra dock in the Study upstairs and there isn't a heap of desk space as it is. Then I've seen some of those wee small 3D printed cases on ebay and wondered if that was the best route to take? I am guessing it would be very beneficial for travelling as well as they're about 10% of the size of the normal dock.

Comment

Wait! I got a Switch delivered today! My Switch! Along with the missing joycon (not a single mention of that anywhere). A note came with my system saying they found no fault with it so the fault must be the controllers.
                    Congratulations! I sent a Wii (normally a reliable bit of kit) away to Nintendo for repair twice, and twice it came back without any note of what was wrong with it or the work done, so I'd say their customer service has come on in leaps and bounds!

Comment

SNES online controllers finally arrived today. Extremely well packaged.

Been waiting to play Super Metroid with them. I'm also interested in what Switch games support them, I'm assuming a fair amount will do but it's difficult to find any concrete info.

Comment

For me it would be a joy if the Street Fighter collection supported them but I have no idea if it does.

Comment

The SNES controller finally arrived , feels great

Comment

Any news of restocking of these?

Comment

For me it would be a joy if the Street Fighter collection supported them but I have no idea if it does.
                              Let me go test...

edit: yes, yes it does. And I'm still crap at the games.
                              Last edited by kryss; 14-10-2019, 14:01.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                Let me go test...
                                Go home and be a familydodd!

Comment

Working...
                                X