User Tag List

Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Having got rid of several Final Fantasies (6, 7 and 9) , I'm elated to announce the latest and indeed final instalment of my great Final-Fantasy-for-gratis chuckaways:

FINAL FANTASY 8

Arguably the most arse-numbing instalment yet! THRILL at the random battles! MARVEL at the teen angsty heroics! WEEP at the sameness of it all!

(Apologies to fans, I'm only mucking about...!)

Anyway, whoever is the first to pp me with an address first gets a free copy (used, but mint) absolutely free. Please, do me a favour.

GONE TO 'SPEEDLOLITA'.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Golgo; 06-03-2010 at 09:17 PM. Reason: giveaway gone!

EDIT - All t shirts gone. It appears people are ravenous for something that has touched my body.
    Last edited by chopemon; 07-03-2010 at 11:30 PM.

Killer7 Character Grid and RPD T-shirts please! PM Sent!

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    You deffo ain't getting one of those! I bet the suspense is killing you.

Yeah thought as much - those must have gone in, like, seconds....

Got a pile of Eye of Judgment cards, around 70 all set 1 common and a couple of uncommon, postage and they are yours!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDragoN View Post
    Got a pile of Eye of Judgment cards, around 70 all set 1 common and a couple of uncommon, postage and they are yours!
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Thanks, PM'ed.

Tony Hawks Project 8 on 360 for the cost of postage to my Paypal (a quid ought to do it). Warning 1: It's garbage
    Warning 2: It'll get posted next time I'm at post office for something else (could be up to a week).

Quote Originally Posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
    Tony Hawks Project 8 on 360 for the cost of postage to my Paypal (a quid ought to do it). Warning 1: It's garbage
    Warning 2: It'll get posted next time I'm at post office for something else (could be up to a week).
    I'll take if nobody has already. I actually like the game and the 360 version is definitely better than the PS3 one.