User Tag List

Page 1 of 97 12311 ... LastLast

The It's For Free Thread

A Colour Gameboy and Tetris cartridge. The gameboy is a kind of turquoise but the battery cover is green (no idea why).

I just want postage cost.

Dunno Oli, not much (I'll send it as cheap as poss - should arrive before xmas ;-)

PM me your address and you can paypal gift me the postage when you get it.

I have a PAL PS2 version of XII Stag here. It's the French version (i.e. manual text and box in French); the box is 7/10, the manual and disc are mint.

Free to the first person to post here or PM me.

[edit] Gone to dvdx2
    Last edited by gordon; 08-02-2010 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gordon View Post
    I have a PAL PS2 version of XII Stag here. It's the French version (i.e. manual text and box in French); the box is 7/10, the manual and disc are mint.

Free to the first person to post here or PM me.
    i'll take it m8

cheers

Could someone please edit the title to have caps, like so: "The NEW It's For Free Thread".

Otherwise my brain will explode. You know, like in Speed, when the bus goes under a certain speed.

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    It shouldn't actually be capitalised though really. I think a better suggestion would be to lose the "NEW".

As a three letter preposition, 'for' really should not have its first letter capitalised.

Can we change the For for a 4, like in Left 4 Dead? I believe the cool kids would approve of this move.

Couldn't we rephrase it completely? For Free Thread. It's hard to say for us idiots who don't talk so good.