X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
    Aleste Branch.
    Seems like a terrible name, but it might grow on me.

Comment

Still, nobody knows why E.Honda's tiled bathroom wall animates when someone gets knocked out.

Comment

Hearing Bethesda removed doom and doom 2 from back compatibility on Xbox one. Just before the new versions were released...

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          Hearing Bethesda removed doom and doom 2 from back compatibility on Xbox one. Just before the new versions were released...
          Not too surprising. Like I said in the Switch thread, this is to try and get people to create Bethesda accounts.

Comment

I think Bethesda are the new EA, only much worse, in every way.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
              I think Bethesda are the new EA, only much worse, in every way.
              Yeah they really are sailing down the wrong river. I have decreasing faith in ES6 on an almost daily basis.

Comment

I was curious about the iOS version because I saw people saying Doom had been released on it and I was pretty sure it had been released close to a decade ago. So I checked and, yeah, I was right and I already had it from back then. Opening it up, it has been updated to need that Bethesda account sign in and its impossible to get past the first screen without it.

Comment

Burner email account time. Gaming is becoming upsetting.

Comment

All that just to play doom?? Either get the ps3 doom1, 2 & 3 disk or get a DOS launcher. Really can't be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      All that just to play doom?? Either get the ps3 doom1, 2 & 3 disk or get a DOS launcher. Really can't be worth it.
                      That sounds more hard work then just logging in once TBH

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                        That sounds more hard work then just logging in once TBH
                        If it was doom Eternal I'd agree with you, but we are talking about 90's doom here. If you want to play it, there are free or alternative ways to do it.

Comment

While I’d agree with any arguments against needless data requirements, we’re leading very, very good lives if putting in username and password for anything is seen as too much trouble and referred to as “all that” without a hint of sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            While I’d agree with any arguments against needless data requirements, we’re leading very, very good lives if putting in username and password for anything is seen as too much trouble and referred to as “all that” without a hint of sarcasm.
                            I think the issue is more that it wasn't made clear before people bought it, it's an abnormal requirement for a game of that kind and buyers couldn't refund it if they didn't want to sign up. It isn't the aggro of actually doing it.

Comment

I'll stick to playing it on my laptop for free...

Comment

Working...
                              X