PlayStation Move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rubans View Post
    For something that is targeted at all ages I think the advert is not suitable for all ages, despite the fact most can work out what's right and wrong.
    It's a 16 rated game in the UK where the advert ran and was deemed illegal. If I had a 16 year old child I would trust them to be able to make a decision of this type on that product.

I would actually question the suitability of any games of a physical nature such as this one when it comes to children. I'm not wholly convinced that the movements they encourage without the physical resistance that you do get in the real world are particularly healthy for a younger frame.
    Originally posted by rubans View Post
    Really?
    Do you really want your kids to ask you to buy a move kit based on that ad?
    No, it's a poor game and the 16 rated demo that they would have tried if they were old enough would make them far more qualified to assess whether they want the game or not in comparison to looking at a poster.

I'd be much happier if they wanted the hardware due to games along the lines of Tumble, Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves, Flight Control HD or Echochrome II as they are decent games.

Comment

Exactly the point I was making I believe, Sony ad campaigns are no where near the smart and cleverness they were in ps1 and ps2, it seems their ad campaigns are mostly being run by Goldman sach's traders nowdays.

Comment

is the shoot worth ?14.99 (argos)

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
          is the shoot worth ?14.99 (argos)
          yes,

having lots of fun with it

Comment

I thought the demo was great, £14.99 seems well worth a punt!

Comment

Comment

Sony put in a patent for a hybrid dual shock/move controller recently, wonder if it was anything to do with those videos and the demos.

Comment

Wow, is that Tresspasser 2 in that video?

They really need to do something with the orb[i]s, they do look pretty silly.

Comment

Working...
                  X