This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation

Just thought its time we had a place to post new pics and stuff about Mecha and Figures . i know theres a post on new transformers and stuff, hopefully some forumites will post too, theses are from Ngee Khiong's awesome site.http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2010/...agann-new.html
    Last edited by MisterBubbles; 19-04-2010, 11:02.

Mecha Damashii which also talks mecha videogames.

Shall we keep this thread Transformers free and concentrate on Japanese mecha goodness?

Today I was in Akihabara but wasn't able to find a Kshatriya, but I was on the verge of buying a metallic coated MG Sazabi...then I remembered that I don't know when I'll actually leave Japan so I refrained.

Comment

This is the fella that's currently on display next to my telly, it's a terrible pic though cos I wanted to get the effect of the lights and didn't use my camera stand.

I think this would make a good pet for some of those Unicorn Gundams.

Comment

It would make the Unicorn look bad :P

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          Shall we keep this thread Transformers free and concentrate on Japanese mecha goodness?

Your mean

Anyway so I don't feel too left out I've got these on the way from my supplier in Japan...

Revoltech Gaiking...

Revoltech Grendizer...

Two of my bestest mecha ever.

Will get proper pics when they arrive...god knows when that will be though with the current air space restrictions

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post

Your mean
            Ah. Whooops :P

Comment

Just mecha? Not my thing so can we also post mo? pretty statues too?

Comment

Great thread

Just got a SOC Getter Dragon.

Cant recommend the Soul of Chogokin line enough, a bit pricey but so worth it, mnostly made out of diecast metal and the quality is so high! Neil you'll want these over the Revoltech trust me

Check out collectiondx for loads of SOC reviews http://www.collectiondx.com/indexpage/flexinode-1/199

We talking Gundam too?

Close up pics http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/neodragon/gundam/

I'm a nerd.
                Last edited by NeoDragoN; 18-10-2010, 01:55.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  Just mecha? Not my thing so can we also post moè pretty statues too?
                  Don't get me started on statues.....

Comment

I've never heard of Galactus being referred to as 'moe' before, but there's a first time for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabio View Post
                      I've never heard of Galactus being referred to as 'moe' before, but there's a first time for everything.
                      He's so tender when devouring planets...

Comment

Originally posted by Flabio View Post

That better?

Hes in MUA what more do you want?
                        Last edited by NeoDragoN; 19-04-2010, 13:43.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                          He's so tender when devouring planets...

Lets not get off topic now...

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                            Great thread

Just got a SOC Getter Dragon.

More Pics Here http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/neodragon/getter/

Cant recommend the Soul of Chogokin line enough, a bit pricey but so worth it, mnostly made out of diecast metal and the quality is so high! Neil you'll want these over the Revoltech trust me
                            Please don't get me started on SOC as well...I don't need anymore collections

That said I do constantly look at the SOC stuff my man in Japan can get them & he's forever sending me pics.
                            The Grendizer one always catches my eye...the whole thing is awesome even down to the inclusion of the UFO, simply stunning piece of kit & then the Gaiking Dragon set is outstanding too.

Shame they are so costly otherwise I would be all over them like a strong moss.

Hope Getter is good??

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                              Please don't get me started on SOC as well...I don't need anymore collections

That said I do constantly look at the SOC stuff my man in Japan can get them & he's forever sending me pics.
                              The Grendizer one always catches my eye...the whole thing is awesome even down to the inclusion of the UFO, simply stunning piece of kit & then the Gaiking Dragon set is outstanding too.

Shame they are so costly otherwise I would be all over them like a strong moss.

Hope Getter is good??

Neil
                              ahaha the Grendizer one is fantastic looking! i dont think it gets much better than that tbh.

The Raideen Fade DX set is the one I'm looking forward to getting, whole thing with the mountain just looks like it will make a great display!

I actually have 3 Godzilla SOC's which I've had for a while, but i think after getting the Getter Dragon i'm gonna get many many more....lol

Comment

Working...
                              X