Adam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adam

Couldn't find a feedback for Adam, theres one for *Adam* called the same, but not this one!

Adam bought Vagrant story from me for the ps1, He paid quickly and kept great coms! nice friendly guy. No worries about selling to him

Bought couple of games from Adam. Games arrived super swift and in excellent condition. Double thumbs up!

Comment

Games turned up next day. Amazing service

Comment

Pretty much the same for me also. Enjoying the 480p mode in GT4.

Thanks for hooking me up with the game at a nice price.

Comment

Bought Tales of Symphonia off Adam yesterday, he posted it the same day and i received it today, great service, thanks mate.

Comment

Bought Fallout 3 and Monkey Ball on Thursday and they arrived on Monday, superfast Cheers man

Comment

I bought LBP from Adam and it arrived super quick and in great condition. Really top lad!

Comment

I bought RDR off Adam, very quick delivery and well packaged, no worries trading.

Comment

I bought PS1 Final Fantasy 7 & 8 from Adam.

Great communication, very fast delivery and superbly packaged.

Couldn't be happier.

Comment

Bought Heavy Rain from Adam, bargain of a price and even the origami thingamabob was unused!

Flawless transaction, will happily deal with again!

Cheers

Comment

I purchased Everybody's Golf World Tour from Adam. It arrived super fast, and in great condition as described. Thanks, man!
                      Last edited by RetroEd; 04-08-2010, 00:04. Reason: Typo. It's golf, not gold!

Comment

Bought some PS2 games from Adam, all arrived quickly and in great condition.

Thanks again!

Comment

Bought a copy of yakuza 3 off me. Instant payment and no problems

Comment

I bought Modern Warfare 2 [PS3] from Adam and it turned up the following day.

Brilliant service,
                            Thanks Adam!

Comment

Brought a PS3 game from Adam, he was quick with responses and friendly to talk to.

Game arrived the next day, packaged well and in good condition as described.

A good trader, will be happy to deal with again.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X