Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, thanks for the heads up

Comment

3G Watchdog is great for monitoring your mobile network usage and it can be found on the Market, but here's the developer's website:

The 14 best app killers for Android listed below, also known as task managers, app killers, or game killers, may locate and terminate any currently operating applications in the background. If you’re like me, you have too many apps on your phone. The only way to keep it running smoothly is to use a task […]

Comment

Yamgo.com for free tv streaming, much like tvcatchup. About 30 seconds behind live tv

Comment

Yep, Yamgo is good if you have a good 3g or HDSPA signal (or Wifi). It is blockier than Tvcatchup for iphone though.

Was hoping to use it for World Cup matches but I don't think it is strong enough at my office.

A superb picture editor is Picsay Pro. Buy the full version.

Comment

Heres a list of what I have on my desire... (The orange ones being usefull for those on orange)
            Gem Miner (bought)
            Radiant (bought)
            Doodle Jump (bought)
            Toddler Lock
            Snesoid
            Gensoid
            Gameboid
            Nesoid
            Paper Toss
            Replica Island
            Droid Auctions
            UK TV Guide
            Shopsavvy
            Orangewednesdays
            Your Orange
            uninstaller
            Task Manager
            ES file explorer
            UK Rail Times
            RAC Traffic
            Google Maps
            Caligofree
            gvsig mini maps
            newton lite
            Wifi Analyzer

Comment

LogMe In seems to be free atm while its in beta... £18 on the iPhone!

Comment

Just installed gReader... awesome free Google Reader app. Even has a widget, can auto update with notifications etc...

Comment

The official eBay app was released last week, but I still seem to favour Pkt Auction.

Comment

rock player is the most robust video player ive seen so far, played everything i have thrown at it so far except vids ive downloaded from itunes store

Comment

Just saw this on Youtube.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

WTF Carphone Warehouse showing people how to search for, download and use roms on their phones the guy even names Pokemon.

Comment

Just a tad illegal?!?

Comment

They removed it now.

Comment

If you've had issues with the phone reacting to presses while trying to take it out of your pocket when it's ringing, then Proximity Tool could be for you.

You need to download it via a browser and place it on the SD card, you can do this on the phone and it will save it to the download folder on the SD card. You then need to use a file explorer to open the APK file on the phone, such as EStrong. You need to ensure 'Unknown sources' is checked in Settings > Applications to be able to install APK files this way, as opposed to apps obtained from the Market.

Use proximity sensor to disable screen while in pocket - Android Forums

Comment

Sky+ app for Android is out now.

Comment

Looks like unlocked Desires are getting the OTA update to 2.2 this weekend

We've just heard directly from HTC regarding that hotly anticipated upgrade to Android 2.2: it's happening this weekend for lucky Euroland owners of the Desire. Provided your Sense-laden 3.7-incher is not carrier-locked, you should be receiving your serving of Froyo by the end of the week, together with a new 720p video mode and iTunes sync for your music. HTC is also throwing in its App Share widget that it first introduced with the Wildfire, along with its smart Caller ID feature. Very nice, though it's quite a shame that operator-specific versions of the update are still stuck in testing and are expected "in several weeks' time." Ah well, guess that'll teach us to buy our gear unlocked. Update: Owners of unlocked Desires around Europe (and for that matter, the world) have informed us that OTA Froyo is being dished out in earnest. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X