This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
    There is no mini version. It's all just baseless rumours.
    we keep seeing accessories getting leaked form Chinese manufacturers. if there fake then it seems a strange way to go about trying to create a hoax.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
      we keep seeing accessories getting leaked form Chinese manufacturers. if there fake then it seems a strange way to go about trying to create a hoax.
      Generates traffic for those manufacturers.

Comment

Eurogamer did corroborate the original Wall Street Journal story about the two new Switch models (and that is on top of other sources such as Bloomberg and Nikkei) which does make me think there is more to it. There is an abundance of stories about these two machines.

Also two others things; a lot of consumer electronics are leaked first these days before any official announcement and Nintendo have a long track record of hardware revisions.

Whether these Switch accessory leaks are fakes or not remains to be seen although there seems to be lots of etailers uploading these things into their databases (i.e. GAME and their 'Switch mini').

Comment

The leaked cases and accessories are often the first sources for new iPhone and iPad revisions. But sometimes it feels like prototypes are being made up based on speculative details rather than firm info so I guess they might not always be accurate. But it feels safe to assume that some people in the know are expecting a smaller Switch revision fairly soon.

Comment

First I'd heard of it, but Astral Chain looks good. A Platinum game for [MENTION=1482]dataDave[/MENTION], I imagine!

Comment

Is there a way to tell if The Ninja Warriors Once Again will work with the two JoyCons, or will it need two complete pads?

The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors (Multi-Language) for Nintendo SwitchBased on the 1994-released The Ninja Warriors: Again, which is a Super Famicom arrangement of the 1987-released arcade game The Ninja Warriors, The Ninja Warriors: Once Again is a 25-year-later remake from the Tengo Project main staff that brought you the original games. While retaining its 16-bit style, The Ninja Warriors: Once Again significantly enhances the character resolution, pattern amount, and more to match the latest hardware. In addition to two new playable characters, The Ninja Warriors: Once Again implements a two-player co-op mode that was not available in The ...

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                Is there a way to tell if The Ninja Warriors Once Again will work with the two JoyCons, or will it need two complete pads?
                That looks WICKED!

I've been searching around but can't find anything about JoyCons so I asked them on Twitter. They don't seem to respond to tweets so I'm not crossing my fingers, but all the comments I saw on their tweets were in English so that could be why.

Comment

Yeah, I can't seem to find any info yet and it's due out soon.
                  Thanks for asking, though.

Comment

Why wouldn't it support joycons as input methods? Can't think of any game which doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                      Why wouldn't it support joycons as input methods? Can't think of any game which doesn't.
                      Minecraft.

I went to play co-op on Mincraft with my son and you can't have a JoyCon each, you need two complete pads.

That's what I'm asking here - Can I play with half a JoyCon each, or does it need two complete pads?

It's what is making me decide between PS4 version (I have 2 pads) or Switch (I don't).

Comment

Anyone know a good but inexpensive 3rd party controller for Switch? I'm not keen to pay £60 odd for the official one, which looks like a lump of congealed porridge.

Comment

I heard the PowerA ones should be decent. I use my Wii U Pro controller with an 8bitdo-adaptor, works fine.

Comment

Hori £20 from Argos ones are fine

Comment

^ Thanks fellas

Comment

I love congealed porridge myself, wouldn't play my games with anything less.

I've been playing some Red Faction Guerilla Re-MARS-tered this week. Actually plays pretty well, had a bit of fun on the multiplayer but there are really not many playing it, so I ended up in games with the same 4 or 5 peeps.

Comment

Working...
                                X