This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ascensionaquila View Post
    I've always believed if somebody hasn't done anything wrong. Then they shouldn't be made to feel guilty. That people that try to make them feel guilty are the worst types of people, really the worst types, worse than a level 22 psychopath even, that the determination to make people feel guilt without any reason, is the sickest perversion possible and hardest perversion to understand for most people.
    The sickest perversion possible is mangling up a sentence so bad that it takes several reads to try to make any sense of it before realising you wasted your time. Also the hardest perversion to understand for most people except maybe for that thing about sniffing bicycle seats.

Comment

Sorry if you feel your time has been wasted in some way.

As long as writing conforms to writing rules, I'm unaware of any 'special' writing formats required here. I will re-read the license agreement maybe at the weekend to be sure I'm not violating some 'special' regional writing style rule. Thank you for the heads up about this.

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      that thing about sniffing bicycle seats.
      Many innocent possible explanations and also fully legal. Although checking for clean underwear is now a major criminal offense in the UK by multiple sentences of drawn out over many years of slow death, probably whilst gagged from ability to reply or give innocent explanation. Laws are never really very thorough as they used to be and all. Room of excuses less than the old days, very binary laws we have in new laws.

Well well well. I still strongly believe I'm pushing the right ideal. If nothing is wrong then dont make people feel bad. If they do nothing wrong. Ganging up against them. Feels pretty damned wrong to me. And I guess we'll see who wins at the end of the world. The people that want to hurt people that haven't done anything wrong. Or the zealots pushing their wish to be a god agenda, hoping building up their numbers, changes anything. In my strange world things aren't measured by people. They're either right or their wrong and pretty much hate spewers weigh naught, even if their would more of them than their are of you. I weight them naught. Only being right counts. But having said this I'm Christianish, so I value right over any amount of wrongful ideas of the vane and it's large following.

If the world decided that they all wanted to be in the wrong. It doesn't really change anything. They've made their bed and hope they enjoy laying in it. And people that prefer to be responsible to their reasoning skills, have their cake and eat it too.

I've always been pretty happy about my ideas. And never really cared about ideas that make no sense, no matter how many people choose to be in the wrong and hope in numbers things change. It means nothing. If I want a large following it's quite easy to make dominions under your ideas and people always turn up anyway. It's no big deal to have a large backing. But as for meaning anything. Of course it's weight is nothing. Only being right and fair makes sense. When the world is all wrong. Let it weigh nothing. Because it is nothing. Ableit to a fear driven animal it might mean something. But to be the only man left with a soul. Is quite a better prize than to fear the many.

I still find people who would understand being hurtful to innocent people. One of the most forms of group of people that if they didn't turn up for work and no trace was ever found. Despite the tax cost in their upbringing if thats what that money built, a machine with no heart. I really woudln't care it vanishing without a trace and the millions that believe in harm without reason that back them.

There can never be peace with the ideas you lot suggest, about changing things to disadvantage of the innocent. It is a very backward pro-war without much reason mantra you are pushing.

How we find ourselves pushing big financial ideas, like needless eternal wars amonst other ideas that sound innocent, in what we think is innocent banter. Almost like we're not really sure of the final outcome of our words. Or whose bank increases with them.

Every post I've ever made, I really hope nobody is set to gain financially from it, apart from maybe Nike Air Max or Silicon Valley. I wonder how many people are pushing needless harm without realising it, just happens their ideas make wicked men very rich. Lol.
      Last edited by ascensionaquila; 17-05-2019, 15:05.

Comment

Also the hardest perversion to understand for most people except maybe for that thing about sniffing bicycle seats.
        Hey, if sniffing bicycle seats is wrong, I don't wanna be right!

Comment

Milk used to be one of the most popular drinks. I've noticed it's not really drunk much particularly in public the past twenty years as it used to be.
          I too look back fondly on the glory days, 20 years ago, when public milk-drinking was commonplace. What have lost? What have we become?

I once addressed policeman the wrong rank believing it would lighten his mood because he looked laboured, that it seemed to play out well in my head as a little bit funny. It wasn't good what happened next. I spent several days in a cell covered in bruises.
          I'm guessing you didn't intend this to be funny, but lol.

Comment

I was once told this bicycle sniffing thing is called bowhonking or beauhonking. I don't know how it is spelled but I did try to look it up on what was a pretty rudimentary internet at the time and nothing came up and I just searched there and, again, nothing. So I think the term was a total fabrication but I liked it. It's a good word.

Comment

Viz can help here. The Profanisaurus has lots of words for this particular activity. Most are variations on something like "snurgling" I think. I will cross-reference and report back later.

Comment

Sorry if you feel your time has been wasted in some way.

As long as writing conforms to writing rules, I'm unaware of any 'special' writing formats required here. I will re-read the license agreement maybe at the weekend to be sure I'm not violating some 'special' regional writing style rule. Thank you for the heads up about this.
                Conforming or not, your posts just seem to be long and boring nonsense. Can I ask: what did you search for to find this forum? It obviously wasn't Neo Geo Mini or 60Hz or something like that, right? It was that OK sign talk, wasn't it?

Comment

Alexa, search bollox.

Comment

Current irk:

Long, laborious to read posts from new users who haven't even bothered to jump into the welcome thread and introduce themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                      I too look back fondly on the glory days, 20 years ago, when public milk-drinking was commonplace. What have lost? What have we become?
                      Exactly. Well we've changed from 100% recyclable ecologically perfect glass to plastic that will eventually not just kill all ocean life, but afterwards kill the last remaining human life. Whilst Monsanto promise to genetically alter the remaining handful of super rich to survive impossible toxic environments. ( and historically not get it right the first time, nor the second time either, infact so far, they haven't ever done anything that was not a disaster, but somehow continue to grow, despite track record of nearly always failure - an interesting business that grows with every new failure...)

I was once told this bicycle sniffing thing is called bowhonking or beauhonking. I don't know how it is spelled but I did try to look it up on what was a pretty rudimentary internet at the time and nothing came up and I just searched there and, again, nothing. So I think the term was a total fabrication but I liked it. It's a good word.
                      If you remember it that way it probably was that way. If you rely on the ever changing net. I mean it changes what it calls a fact nearly every few minutes. Not really a point of reference young people believe it is. Sure. Hahar.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        Current irk:

Long, laborious to read posts from new users who haven't even bothered to jump into the welcome thread and introduce themselves.
                        Perhaps it is replicashooter.

Comment

I really feel sorry for anybody with a reading speed of under 11 words a minute. Or headaches for just reading in a tranquil environment. No ammount of reading should ever really cause a headache. I believe this. I read some of the hardest to read books in the world, after an hour I got bored. But no terrible headache and confusion. The parts using complex use of english - high russian translations - well just forget about it move to parts understand.

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          Perhaps it is replicashooter.
                          You never know. You do know sober anybody's post takes about a microsecond to read. I wonder about you internet readers sometimes. You know if you're sober. I read a 20 page reply somebody trying to mimic me for example once. They acted surprised. You know between a microsecond and a whole second. The difference means squat. Anybody can read 20 pages in a second. Everybody knows it. And knows a headache or difficulty is their problem, go fix their brain from malfunctioning maybe. Theres no such thing as a migraine from reading. It's an internal problem if any ones fault.

It's a bit of a nightmare when that happens. Seemingly when you ask people to pay attention they can feel it just makes you more guilty - of things if they researched at all - you never actually said at all - other than in a fake quote reply!

It can become quite costly abandoning everything to get rid of the angry dumb people that either dont know they've been duped by a trickster, or eventually don't care if they find out later anyway. That you were upset and angry they'll still try to hang you - for doing nothing wrong ever.

When I heard about another forum piling on the pressure about a guy making a reference to milk. It brought it flooding back. How moderators turn a blind eye to classic forum tricks to get support for nefarious fake causes. Let it go on. Let people get driven mad completely mad without any reason if they checked the real users posts and not just the fake quotes.

If these people are genuine about drinking milk means your a right wing extremist. Then I think it's time these people started getting locking up. They're not helping society. They're trouble makers. Treat them the same as right wing extremists are treated for being a left wing extremist. Both are mad people trying to cause trouble where theres no reason to.

I have no idea how likely racism is today I have learnt to avoid it. I have since learnt that the UK is one of the least racist countries, perhaps the least of all countries possible and extreme things a lot less likely than any other country. Other countries very extreme racism is widely practiced. How you can feel ashamed of being the least racist country on the planet is quite sad when the rest of the world is killing eachother over race routinely and feel nothing is wrong. It's also interesting the idea of favorable racism where caucasians cannot be allowed legal right to claim they've been racially attacked. It would seem if true. That this law supports racism. Which is the most bizzare idea a law could make. Either a person is a victim of racism or not. You can't say that somebody can't be a victim because they're caucasian. It is a very racist law to promote. I've been threatened by all races, at least five times when I used to go clubbing. And it was always racially motivated maybe enjoying the racist laws that don't recognise racism fully. It's not difficult to make laws that serve a purpose. Just most MP's dont even bother. If you watch BBC Parliament channel often. You will be aware the majority of speakers have the brains of dog ****. It's always a minority of pariahs often illegally against parliamentary rules that are gawked and interupted with fully fledged fair ideas.

Ultimately taking note of the dog **** many MP's after listening for hours say. Is the idea the real agenda is to cause chaos and confusion as some older people suggest. Starts to really fall into place.

If you dont realise most of what you hear from most MP's has massive logical flaws all over the place and they smile as if body language will take your eyes off the logic trail. That it's basicly some cheap tart talking total **** because they were told to. That it doesn't serve any purpose to anybody. Only a spanner in the works for the sake for screwing up the country.

You'll notice this, if their body language doesn't cause you to lose attention to details.

They use body language and confidence and smiles. As a means to deliver cheap lies.
                          If they pretend with body language to be right and know what they're doing.
                          The hope is a brainless idiot would believe their confidence means something and go along with it,
                          despite the massive logical flaws. That their basically a trained dummy delivering a short term agenda
                          probably get free Sainsbury vouchers for it. Money isn't afterall above all peoples morals. Maybe less than ever.
                          Ever aware it's rare to see a rich man with a genuine smile. Until their rich who knows what fake confidence they'll
                          throw around hoping thick people take the bait of confidence and gestures of 'knowing what im doing'. Trained animal really.

It's what people say that counts. But so much is about making things up. Following people. Without much reason really.

Nothing in life is about trusting your feelings or a person that looks and sounds like an angel. These are all fake things. Tools of agenda driven liars. Anybody can learn body language that helps to deliver a cheap lie.
                          Listen more carefully to what they have to say and judge that.

I hope somebody comes down hard on people saying milk drinkers are the next right wing terrorist threat.

Outside relief of reasonable people. When an entire forum deliberately or through being tricked,
                          starts to bad vibe against just a single
                          innocent person. It's a terrific pain that takes weeks to recover from. And I hope anybody
                          that seemingly increasingly is in the brunt
                          of these tricksters and their fools that follow, finds a way to deal with it, other than
                          heavy drinking and ice baths.

People all over the world have the power to come down hard on these 'new generation tricksters'
                          one day they should think about using
                          those powers. Powers aren't just for coming down on right wing extreme views.
                          But surely all types of trouble makers. And the new guises
                          and the 'new games' they come up with. Recognise their 'new mind games' earlier
                          please. And get them banned right away. Hopefully.

Word spreads fast on the net. So important when nobody actually said it.
                          To get bans in place before the foolish go along with something
                          they dont realise was always fabricated.

( No 1 second refunds! hahaha)

Part 2:
                          Misuse of Powers: ( yes you can feel bad - despite you did nothing wrong - it's called misuse of power)

On CBS Reality you will see evidences of misuse of powers encouraging people
                          to own up to things they're not responsible for even made to admit things and
                          made to cry. For things later investigated were nothing to do with them. Misuse
                          of powers is of course always possible. Making people feel bad without a reason
                          is always possible. And techniques to achieve it - special powers - to achieve
                          unjust outcomes - possible.

At the end of the day. You are a better judge of yourself than anybody else.
                          If you've done something wrong. I'm sure as the best possible judge yourself
                          you'd have some awareness atleast! You'd be the first to know it, not other people.
                          It's not something that you eventually admit to with pressure from agenda
                          driven third parties.

I think you'd have some kind of incling whether you're racist or not, that it's not
                          something you'd be completely unaware of.

On CBS Reality when people are tormented by people misusing their powers to
                          eventually admit and cry and weep over things that are nothing to do with them, it's a known
                          thing, gross misuse of powers these people have. If people stuck in reality that
                          the fact is they actually didn't do anything wrong, they woudln't end up crying
                          or admitting things that didn't happen.

God works in mysterious ways particularly in the case of entrust certain forms
                          of power to very untrustworthy agenda driven people.

As for the exact types of narcotics these corrupt police use on people that cry
                          and admit and read off events they have written for them that later found didn't
                          happen. Who knows. But importantly this all comes under the heading 'misuse of
                          powers
                          '. Misuse of powers is a real thing. Many documentaries ever day about
                          misuses of powers entrusted by accident - to agenda driven scum bags.

Part 3: Professional Misconduct - one rule for some another rule for others... the advent of a mob
                          styled politics...

Young people not paying attention: "these people"
                          One of the most famous mis-quotes expressing suspected
                          racist agenda. Is the term 'these people'. By politicians
                          also this mis-quote was used by Sky News illegally against
                          journalism rules but received no follow up prosecution for
                          attempted pulling the wool over the public's eyes.

"these people" can be used by racists to express their
                          racist beliefs but is not exclusively used by racists only.

In the famous context by politicians "these people" was with
                          digging a bit deeper than Sky News, found to be used in the
                          context referring to famous criminal gangs suspected for
                          hundreds of murders.

A higher priority of concern is the illegal use of journalism
                          by Sky News to this day has not received any strikes against
                          them for illegal behavior against journalism rules, specifically
                          under the rule "deliberately misleading".

Even years later people use the quote "these people" as evidence
                          against politicians. Unaware of the facts. Misdirected. And the
                          guilty party still not prosecuted for this. Which you could say
                          is one of the larger side misdirection's of the past four years,
                          that people still aren't in possession of the facts they were
                          given to be misled.

It is interesting how professional misconduct isn't enforced
                          unilaterally. That some believe they're exempt from these rules
                          and find that infact yes they are. One rule for some and no
                          rules for others.

Whatever happened to the point of a rule is that it applies to everybody?

Part 4:

The misconception that anybody over 30, "MUST" be a racist biggot: imo - media lies to turn people against eachother. Most schools were multi-race during this period. It's a LIE!

Misconception of older generations being inherently racist.

This is a media driven insinuation to drum up suspicion and pre-occupation
                          between new generation and the older generation.

The only generation of people for whom it was normal at the time to have
                          some racist views might be born 1930-1970.

Theres always been a minority of cult like members with funny ideas abnormal
                          ideas, including racism, in either direction, not exclusive to any particular race.
                          But it's been like a few hundred per million of the
                          population. Pariahs outcasts that have to live away from cities.

I have found lately being tarnished with the same brush asthough because I was
                          born in the 80's that I must be a racist. And this seems supported by the media.

However general racism had long be dead by the 80's. People that were schooled
                          during this period onwards would usually attend multi-cultural schools, contrary
                          to the media portrayal that in the 80's all schools were mostly white and racist,
                          is the opposite of the facts, it's simply a media portrayal, that is all it is.
                          And make friends of all race. The idea of racism was something that would later have to
                          be learnt from the media and later encouraged by cult like minority groups.

I grew up in the eighties I don't need the media to tell me lies about how it was.
                          I strongly feel to some extent 'in some areas' it was even less than it is today.

If you want the world to be a fair place I suggest forming a legal body to come down
                          on misrepresentation of historical facts. Yes during all time there are minute minority
                          groups a few hundred per million of any population. A constant unchanging. How you
                          treat normal people should be based on this statistic and never on misrepresentation
                          of history, for whatever sick reason the media wishes to drum up hate crimes in a scenario
                          deliberately putting good people against good people. Based on if checked thoroughly
                          simply some form of agenda.

As media sources continue to be a source of lies and misdirection. Seemingly to turn
                          people against each other. It's important to bare this in mind when dealing with them
                          as a source of facts that you would otherwise put your trust in.

Do your research. Real life is factual. Real stories factual. Don't be a idiot and
                          go along with anything because somebody tells you lies you feel like believing.

Increasingly I think the only real source of facts might eventually become real life
                          experience. As we all fully well know it's proven there's no such thing as trustworthy
                          sources of facts, on the internet, and increasing not on televisions either. That the
                          proof they're agenda driven liars comes out increasingly year on year.

Part 5:

Revisionist history and liberal extremists:

The UK's track record on human rights has always
                          been the best of any country. Despite this we experience
                          some of the most negative campaigns against our history
                          by revisionist history fanatics
                          working for liberal
                          extremism.

You may notice when they draw up ideas to make you feel
                          ashamed and cross reference with the track record of
                          literally any other country. They get very cross and
                          cannot deny the facts. That the rights record here
                          has always been significantly better than any other
                          country or culture. We have always maintained the least
                          of all countries levels of racism and the during slavery
                          we maintained the lowest rate of slavery of any country.
                          When we were known as an Empire it was a fair contract
                          between countries. That we supplied infrastructure they
                          benefit to this day from it.

The revisionists agenda that the least offensive country
                          has anything to be ashamed of. Is just this. A revisionist
                          version of history. Anybody with a simple facts check. Can
                          easily compare to other countries. The least reasons to be
                          ashamed of any.

Liberal extremists may continue to argue ignorant points dismissing
                          facts in their arguments. But it will never have any effect on facts
                          and actual historical records.

The more they push to attempt to make people feel bad without
                          merit. Just goes to show the type of ignorance you're dealing with
                          and the hope to avoid people that driven to be angry and ignorant.

No doubt hell holds a special place for these angry and ignorant souls,
                          it is a sick perversion to attempt to make people feel ashamed for
                          no reason at all. But they carry on regardless. And maybe one day
                          it will be illegal to make people feel ashamed for no reason at all.

Ignorant and violent. Particularly violent. Uncertain what comes first
                          their ignorance or their violence.

When dealing with these people. Treat them like Uranium. Because anybody
                          that far in the wrong, and so fully aware they're in the wrong. Must be Uranium.

These people are the opposite of humanity. Pure scum of the earth fully aware
                          of the things they say even. They know how toxic their agenda is and they
                          seem to really not care at all. When lately somebody put to a liberal extremist
                          the increase in suicide in this country, they responded with laughter saying
                          that they do not care. And I expect went on to their revisionist history agenda.

( If you find any inaccuracies after facts checking my information. Let me know. Thanks.
                          As far as I'm aware it's well researched and accurate.
                          I will return pending how this is received to format it more neatly later. Pending being
                          locked up for not actually doing anything at all wrong, of course the more we break down
                          human rights believing it's a great thing to deny people rights at all, this would just
                          be a minor setback, even expected eventually. It wouldn't be the first time I'd be delayed
                          or attacked without any good reason at all. That technically I've never done anything wrong.
                          lol. The downfall of Rome, not often depicted on TV, but recorded in books for example, didn't have any specific reason. Was just people
                          became aggressive one day and all killed each other. There's no reason this wont also be how
                          things end for us all maybe.)

Obviously if I was a girl writing this it would seem normal. But I'm a white male. So
                          of course it's always a worry. Any day anybody without any reason can be dragged out their house
                          and beaten by police or taken to a mental hospital for involuntary treatment - no reason given, no material
                          required to action it. Just a thick person capable of making it happen decides to do it to you.
                          To ever say anything ever. Which maybe might mean there
                          is a toxic agenda happening above us maybe. Why feel afraid. When you do no wrong. Eh.
                          But we all do feel scared witless. Bad things happen. Given no reason. All the time.
                          Last edited by ascensionaquila; 19-05-2019, 08:41.

Comment

Or Shozuki?

Comment

Which mod did the activation? (So I can slug them in the guts)

Comment

Is it the author of this?

Comment

Working...
                                X