Originally posted by Colin View Post
      Hasn't knack been on plus already?
      No.

Extra letters for the win.

Comment

What do you mean Hudson?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          Finally I get to play Knack the way it was meant to played.
          Free?

Comment

Haha damn straight. I remember the initial announcement when Mark Cerny said "I hope people will feel the love for this when it is free and they realised no money was spent... but they bought PS sub but it still feels better than spending 50 nicker on this, cheers"

Comment

Glad I didn't buy RIme in the Jan sale now!

Comment

For Sony's March 2019 PlayStation Plus offerings, they shanking you of the PS3 and Vita titles. Along with hiking up the price of the service, they're removing rewards. No word on whether they're increasing the number of PS4 titles (I'd doubt it).

Thanks Sony.

The PlayStation Plus Monthly Games allocation will no longer include PS3 and PS Vita titles after 8 March 2019
                PlayStation®3 (PS3™) or PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita) titles will be included in the PlayStation®Plus Monthly Games allocation until 8 March 2019.

After 8 March 2019, the Monthly Games provided to PlayStation Plus members will no longer include PS3 or PS Vita titles. Any PS3 or PS Vita Monthly Games downloaded or previously added to your Download List will remain playable for as long as you remain a PlayStation Plus member.

Beyond 8 March 2019, Monthly Games will only include PlayStation®4 (PS4™) titles. All other features and benefits of the PlayStation Plus service will remain unaffected.
                For March 2018
                ------------------------
                Bloodborne (PS4)
                Ratchet and Clank (PS4)
                Legend of Kay Anniversary (PS3)
                Mighty No. 9 (PS3 and PS4)
                Claire: Extended Cut (PS Vita and PS4)
                Bombing Busters (PS Vita and PS4)
                Last edited by MartyG; 28-02-2018, 17:19.

Comment

Heard blood borne and ratchet are coming to the ps4 this month

Comment

March 2019. They're giving a whole year of notice. That's fair.

Comment

Another hint they should just formally give the Vita a send off but both get a decent wrap up. Sony should give those players a good send off with some generous titles.

As for PS4, good month this month

Comment

Just checked out Bombing Busters. Mind boggling that they werent sued!

Great month. Ratchet and Clank is wonderful and Bloodborne is completely unexpected.

Comment

Sony has announced its PlayStation Plus games selection for the month of April, and it's another good 'un, dropping Mad…

April Lineup:

-Mad Max
                          -Trackmania Turbo
                          -Qbert Rebooted
                          -Space We Brawl
                          -Toy Home
                          -99 Vidas

Comment

Ohh, that's a nice selection.

Mad Max gets quite a lot of love, so I'm keen to look into that.

“You’re the video game writer person,” said one of my friends last night. “What do you think of Metal Gear Solid V?” I looked down at my Shadow Moses shirt, slightly embarrassed. “I haven’t played it much,” I confessed. “I’ve been spending most of my time with Mad Max.”

I'm not sure I fully understood the Mad Max game until I read one particular loading screen tip. Not that on the surfac…

We take a look at the 5 best things to do in the new Mad Max game for PS4. If you haven't seen much about the game just yet prepare to be pleasantly supervis...

Mad Max begins and ends the exact same way: with the eponymous hero behind the wheel of a car, alone, speeding toward some elusive destination. It’s the essence of the character, a man who tells himself he neither needs nor wants the responsibility of looking after other souls. It’s jarring, then, when he spends the…

Comment

99 Vitas? Sony admits how badly it sold!

Comment

I bought Trackmania two days ago.... :/

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-games-line-up

April Lineup:

-Mad Max
                                -Trackmania Turbo
                                -Qbert Rebooted
                                -Space We Brawl
                                -Toy Home
                                -99 Vidas

Comment

Working...
                                X