• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheeky offer of £80.00 for the rest?

Comment

Originally posted by SKYWALKER View Post
      Cheeky offer of ?80.00 for the rest?
      Obviously with the cheapest, slowest form of P+P to save you money...

Comment

Even with the cheapest postage I'm going to need to say £90 really. I'll even throw in a load of other DVDs although they are mainly going to be pretty random stuff like my Fawlty Towers collection, Pingu collection and films along the lines of Saw, Balls of Fury, Robots, etc, etc rather than anything really mentionable.

Unless of course you are willing to pick them up but if you live in the Tyne & Wear Washington it's a long way to travel to North Wales which would mean £80 would be OK I suppose.

Comment

£90.00 sounds good, PM the details etc and I'll sort payment.

cheers

Comment

Nice one, I've sent you the details now.

Comment

All paid now!

Comment

Have these all gone?

I wanted the Curb stuff

Comment

Yep, they've all gone. Hence the conversation a little higher up the page about them all going.

To be fair, the Curb stuff had only been available for two whole months before today which probably accounts somewhat for how managed to miss out on the set, such a small window of opportunity is always going to make these things difficult for people.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                    Yep, they've all gone. Hence the conversation a little higher up the page about them all going.

To be fair, the Curb stuff had only been available for two whole months before today which probably accounts somewhat for how managed to miss out on the set, such a small window of opportunity is always going to make these things difficult for people.
                    WoW! Way to be a **** about it.

Thanks for the swift reply.

Comment

You're very welcome, always happy to help!

Thanks for shopping at JP Mart. We're an old fashioned type of establishment, if we only have one copy of an item, we just won't try selling it two different people even if they've chosen to ignore what it says right in front of them.

That's just the way it works for us. It's madness I tell you, but by God...it does work.

Comment

Working...
                      X