No announcement yet.

Arcades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely fuming that once again people are playing Rave Racer and I'm not.

Comment

It’s **** anyway. You’re only setting yourself up for a huge amount of disappointment when you finally do get to sit down on it.

Comment

How dare you. I've played it before and I really like it! The Mountain course is an all timer. I loved when that was brought back in RRs on PSP as Greenpeak Highlands.

Comment

Sega Amusements will launch a new arcade racer powered by Unreal Engine 5 at IAAPA 2023 called Apex Rebels. Read on for more details!

New Sega arcade racer made in UE5

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

Sega Amusements will launch a new arcade racer powered by Unreal Engine 5 at IAAPA 2023 called Apex Rebels. Read on for more details!

New Sega arcade racer made in UE5
            Apex what now??? Rivals you say,

It's brave of Sega naming their game so closely to one of the most successful FTP shooters of recent years.

Comment

Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted Arcade is on the way:

Arcade Heroes Five Nights At Freddy’s Comes To Arcades! - Arcade Heroes

Also appearing in arcades now is Godzilla Kaiju Wars

Here's a look at the currently testing Goldstorm Pirates, the sequel to Deadstorm Pirates

A clearer look at Sega's Apex Rebels

Footage of new game Smash DX

Comment

It is great to see games making a comeback. Last week, I played a big moving stacked screen Fast and Furious by Raw Thrills. It is clearly based on Crusin Blast.

it was fun enough, but 3 quid for one race means that I played it once and I only saw one other person playing it over 4 days of walking past it. At a quid a go, I would have way clearer memories of the game.

The Godzilla game looks like the same cabinet but with guns.

Comment

Working...
                X