• Time
  • Show
Clear All

mr sockochris, lowering the tone since 2003

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris View Post
      Poops that only need 1 wipe
      A rare beast indeed.

Just been on a stroll around the local area and found a nice little pond, chocca with wildlife, and relatively untouched by the local scum. Nice to see

Comment

Originally posted by losersclub View Post
        I'm quite liking little ones at the minute, don't know what's going on with me
        We're designed to enjoy variety, especially when it comes to breasts.

Although not always in the same girl.

Comment

looking at my tag heuer carrerra calibre 16 watch

wanted one for years and after 20 years of saving i eventually got one, now i need to sell it to buy a chunk of my house

Comment

The sound of children crying, what? i happen to hate kids lol. Especially the ones that run round Ikea causing hell while im trying shop. Every so often you get a parent that isn't afraid to slap their kid back into line. Ahhh music to my ears

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
              Seeing my dog, Dave, running at full speed always makes me smile. He is a lurcher and is stupidly fast.
              Dogs with human names make me laugh, especially when you hear their owners calling them. Mine is called Belushi, I did consider calling him Fred.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                The sound of children crying, what? i happen to hate kids lol. Especially the ones that run round Ikea causing hell while im trying shop. Every so often you get a parent that isn't afraid to slap their kid back into line. Ahhh music to my ears

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                  Dogs with human names make me laugh, especially when you hear their owners calling them. Mine is called Belushi, I did consider calling him Fred.
                  I wanted to call ours Keith but my lass said no

Comment

Dave or Ian is a good name for a dog.

One of my dads workmates called his newborn son 'Frank' not even Francis or whatever, but baby Frank.

Comment

Where I used to live there was a cat called Steve. It was great hearing his owner shout "Steeeeeve, Steeeeeeeeve". (There definitely was a cat, no funny business going on before anyone suggests that.)

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris View Post
                        Poops that only need 1 wipe
                        I'd call that over-confidence. I mean you'd have to give it a second wipe in order to know that it only needed the one, wouldn't you!

Do you seriously sometimes pull your pants up based on the evidence of the first wipe? What if you missed the sweet spot?

Comment

It's a really bitter blow when you have a clean slate after the first wipe, then have 'one more, just in case', only to reveal a little postage-stamp-sized smear of fudge that just won't go away after a million wipes.

Then you're faced with the opposite of bailing out with a hidden-****ty arse after one wipe - bailing out after 40 wipes, with brown ore still crumbling out of the mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                            I'd call that over-confidence. I mean you'd have to give it a second wipe in order to know that it only needed the one, wouldn't you!

Do you seriously sometimes pull your pants up based on the evidence of the first wipe? What if you missed the sweet spot?

No, never. I'd always do more to make sure but it's great when only 1 wipe is needed

Comment

Isn't this the same as the 'Life affirming things that you love' thread in essence?

Merge request!

Comment

My black lab is called 'Bruce'

Comment

Working...
                                X