This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skye View Post
    Was Dinosaur Hunter / ing definitely released in the US?
    Not looking like it was tbh? Cheers for the heads up far easier to look at one title than 1000+

edit However I did see this http://uk.xbox.ign.com/articles/455/455036p1.html I totally ignored gamefaqs and wikipedia with relation to the game details as they are somewhat unreliable at times? Would be interesting to see if we can confirm this release or not.

edit I have a feeling the US version got cancelled? As I cant see one to buy for She-Ra

edit 99.9% certain the US version got cancelled will update asap unless someone can tell me otherwise
    Last edited by ^Katsu; 05-10-2010, 13:49. Reason: http://uk.xbox.ign.com/articles/455/455036p1.html

Comment

I am also pretty sure the US version got canned, but I have no proof. I am, however, trying to rationalise spending 2000 yen on the game last month.

Also, is there any chance you know of a prototype even being leaked for Fuel?

Comment

Not the most reliable source but good for leaked releases.

BTW - Both Knights of the Temple releases are on here.

Comment

Have to say great work was doing some googling and came across this so joined up to the forum.I am collecting Pal xbox games and have around the 700 mark at the moment.Had a quick look through your lists and the only one that stands out as missing is Gene Troopers i have a PAl copy but it isnt on your list.

Comment

Originally posted by Azda View Post
            Have to say great work was doing some googling and came across this so joined up to the forum.I am collecting Pal xbox games and have around the 700 mark at the moment.Had a quick look through your lists and the only one that stands out as missing is Gene Troopers i have a PAl copy but it isnt on your list.
            Good spot, Hmmm I can only find US versions online? Could you post a pic of your Gene Troopers for us showing front & back?

Comment

Yep no probs here you go iam not the best with a camera though.

Comment

Comment

knights of the temple infernal crusade deffo got a Pal release got a copy of that.

Also on the spreadsheet been having a little look and Nascar 06 got a Pal release.As did Ty the Tasmanian tiger 3 but only in Australia.

Also i have a few games that differ from the normal releases by coming in either a steel tin or in a cardboard slipcase are you counting these as ltd ed's? As usually there is no different content in the game.It is just the packaging that differs.

Here are some of the ones i have all PAl

Medal of honor Euro Assault(Comes with card outer packaging)
                  Outrun 2 (Comes with card outer packaging gamestation exclusive)
                  Farenheit (Comes with card outer packaging)
                  True crime LA(Comes in steel tin)
                  Godfather(In tin)
                  There are some more but i would have to dig them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Azda View Post
                    Yep no probs here you go iam not the best with a camera though.
                    Great work

I'l add in all that info soonish, looks like a healthy specimen indeed.

Comment

Updated the link to the article in the first post (so that the spreadsheet can be found).

Comment

Can someone recommend me an HDD to upgrade my current Xbox? Actually, just tell me which one to buy. I checked this list:

But there's like a zillion trillion models. I just need one.

My Xbox is chipped. The very first chip presumably, bought way back in 2002. I'd like an HDD about... 120gb? Basically cheap. I don't want to spend more than ?50 on this. What's the cheapest, biggest, fastest, bestest HDD for ?50 that works on the original Xbox?

I've read that because it's chipped, not soft modded, I do not need one that can be locked - apparently I can bung anything in there?

I'll probably use Chimp after that to clone my existing drive. I don't feel like following these 50+ step guides.

Tah for the help.

EDIT:
                        I have absolutely no idea what IDE or SATA is. I'm going to need links to Amazon for actual units.
                        Last edited by Sketcz; 18-03-2013, 17:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                          I'll probably use Chimp after that to clone my existing drive.
                          Clone your own bleedin' drive!

Comment

When I saw you were the last poster in this thread, I knew that's what you'd say.

Comment

Largo Winch : Empire Under Threat was a PAL exclusive...

I can't believe it hasn't been mentioned as it is one of the greatest games ever made. Seriously, why did nobody combine a Point and Click game with turn based JRPG style combat either before or after that game?!

as for HDDs for the Xbox

I'm pretty sure that just searching IDE 2.5 will bring up numerous harddrives that will fit. Just pick your size and off you go, I don't think they were particularly fussy about what HDD they put in.
                              Last edited by EvilBoris; 18-03-2013, 18:51.

Comment

Just go to CEX Goodge St (assuming you're near London) and pick up a decent sized 3.5" IDE hdd. Its pretty easy to swap over once you've taken out the 5+ torx screws out. You will need some Torx screw drivers to take your xbox apart btw so make sure you get these before hand! Once you done that then your best bet is to just use Auto Installer Deluxe which is pretty good. Dp you really need/want the info on your old drive?

Comment

Working...
                                X