Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PA (affiliate) link

Comment

Anyone know if this is region locked? I assume so.

Comment

Naturally.

Comment

It probably is. All these ultra niche 360 games that will never be released outside of Japan tend to be.

Comment

Those with a Jap account can download a trial now. You get try out 2 lenghty stages!

Comment

Ah nice one. Thanks for that. Will try that out later.

Comment

May get an international release after all.

Comment

I'll believe it when I'll actually see it on sale. In the meantime, I'll wait for my JPN version.

Comment

A PS3 version is coming this winter in Japan, with Move support some extra, a new girl and enhaced graphics. No word on prices and special versions yet.

Comment

Temping to import it...

How much of a language barrier is there? Doesn't one of the bosses rely on you being able to read Japanese?

Comment

Not much. There are parts where you are asked to chose between three possible replies, but otherwise it's pretty easy to understand what the "bosses" ask you to do.

Comment

Really tempted to buy this just for the Move support. Enjoyed it on 360 too. Would give me an excuse to replay it and add the motion control stuff into my review

Comment

Just think of all the potential motion control mini games they could add!

Comment

Working...
                            X