This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
    Gutted, maint kicked in as i was just about to finish the 2nd nation quest.

Does anyone know how to use macros? Im using the nomal battle commands that apear in the circles at the bottom middle of the screen at the moment.

Why ive been looking up about repairs i found this..

Might be handy for you crafters out there.

And im serious SE, i dont care about the bits of lag, the slow fighting menu options w/e. ADD CRTL + R for talking to people....

Some stuff thats been in 11 since start and they cant get some really simple stuff right.

Oh and theres a update to download btw.
    DJ has maint only just started?

Comment

I got kicked off a hour ago.

Somthings abit weird thou as you dont get a maint screen when you log bk in. But you cant connect to the lobby. When i got kicked off also praf didnt for like 10min more. Weird.

Still nothing on the loadstone about times for maint or am i looking in the wrong place. This makes 11 look like its a well oiled team.

Comment

I got kicked off a hour ago.

Somthings abit weird thou as you dont get a maint screen when you log bk in. But you cant connect to the lobby.
        That's completely normal, don't forget they ditched the Playonline Client, which you had to go through originally to enter the game, this time it's just the game.

Comment

I can't even get the game to start i keep getting a 11023 Unable to access server for version check. Its been like that since i installed it this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
            I can't even get the game to start i keep getting a 11023 Unable to access server for version check. Its been like that since i installed it this morning.

Are you trying to update using the Beta client, or are you using the retail one?

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
              Are you trying to update using the Beta client, or are you using the retail one?
              Never played the beta, its the one from the installer on the retail disc.

Comment

have a got at replacing all the main files with the current ones found onhere.

Comment

I'm posting on that very forum now. Just discovered a work around, replacing the main files and what not didn't work for me.

Had to go and create a new user account on my pc to get it to download the updates. Flipping weird.

Comment

And im serious SE, i dont care about the bits of lag, the slow fighting menu options w/e. ADD CRTL + R for talking to people....
                    You can do this DJ, just tap / then CTRL R

Comment

Guys over at cdjapan.co.jp they're taking preorders for the Guildleve cellphone straps and the Moogle plushie. I ordered one of the straps and the moogle - I couldn't resist..

Comment

Right guys, add me.
                        Reinhardt Stormbringer / Gladiator / Limsa Lominsa
                        I've only played the first couple of mins and i'm a newbie at all this. So any help in the game would be appreciated, it seems to be cumbersome compared to WoW and not that much different from XI.

Comment

If you're online now I can meet you in the Adventures Guild (the pub the game drops you in) and hook you up with the Ntsc group.

Comment

Got a question if anyone knows, I have found where to communicate with my retainer and set what stuff I want to sell, how though do I see others retainers and what they have on sale, I just can't seem to find out this info.

I did a bit of cooking making hard boiled eggs, got to rank 4 cooking but ran out of the required shards, seeing as npc's don't seem to sell shards I guess its something you buy from other players or attain while out fighting.

Comment

You have to go the gardens and effectively search every road up there for the items you want. It's annoying as hell, but I don't know if there is a way to find specifically what you want yet.

Comment

Anyone else find performance seemed massively improved after the maintenance and patch last night. I upped my settings to 4xMSAA and everything still seemed very smooth. Still some dropped frames in very busy areas but even then it still looked smooth. None of the judder that was present before yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X