No announcement yet.

Gaming irks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah. Rechargeable batteries in devices die, and they die *badly*, it can weaken the image of a great pad (DS3, I'm talking to you).

Anyone who relies on rechargeable batteries has a crippled mind!!!

Comment

THEY RENDER PADS USELESS, YOU FOOLS!!!!!

Comment

Anyhoo, time to cooooool the soul:

DJ Jazzy Jizzofferson bringin da bangin beatz

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          I'm with you. I bought a laser cat toy that is USB chargeable, now I'm considering getting one to use in class.
          At Cat School?

Comment

Just heard someone call Computer and Video Games magazine, "C plus VG". I'm sorry, it's "C and VG"!

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
              Just heard someone call Computer and Video Games magazine, "C plus VG". I'm sorry, it's "C and VG"!
              I always just used CVG, as in See-Vee-Jee.

Comment

It's pronounced Kvug.

Comment

It's 'CnVG', each letter enunciated individually and quickly. Anything else is just wilfully perverse and unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                    It's 'CnVG', each letter enunciated individually and quickly. Anything else is just wilfully perverse and unacceptable.
                    [MENTION=3687]Golgo[/MENTION] is the voice of factamondoness.

Comment

"C and V Games" was once said. That person has not been seen since.

Comment

It was 'Computer + Video Games' then changed to "CVG' Computer and Video Games.

I think I used to just call it 'Computer and video games' and then 'CVG', but never 'Computer plus video games'. All of them are fine imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post

It was 'Computer + Video Games' then changed to "CVG' Computer and Video Games.

I think I used to just call it 'Computer and video games' and then 'CVG', but never 'Computer plus video games'. All of them are fine imo.
                          Come to think of it, despite the fact I called it "CVG", it was during this era...

Comment

I've always called it Computer Games Plus Video Games As Well, which is actually the correct way to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              Come to think of it, despite the fact I called it "CVG", it was during this era...
                              I'd forgotten about the third iteration of the magazine's title. I'm pretty sure that I always called it 'CVG' from the early days, which is probably what loads of people called it, hence the second iteration being titled 'CVG'.

Anyway, I liked the distinction between computers and consoles(video games), because it was really apparent in the 80s and 90s. Not so much after that era.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                                I've always called it Computer Games Plus Video Games As Well, which is actually the correct way to say it.
                                Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

Working...
                                X