No announcement yet.

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suspect Evans is over booked now as CA.

I'm standing fast on Bradley Cooper. He'd know it out of the park

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      I suspect Evans is over booked now as CA.

I'm standing fast on Bradley Cooper. He'd know it out of the park
      Cooper did make even the horrible A Team film worth watching so i guess he would be a decent choice, at least it would probabaly be watchable if he was in it.

He dosnet quite feel liek Nathan Drake to me though, not enough self mockery about him, hes slightly too cool.

Comment

Joe Flanigan from Stargate Atlantis would be a good Nathan Drake I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
          Nathan Fillion IS Nathan Drake. Anyone else in the role and i'm just not interested.
          My thoughts exactly!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
            Which means...

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Come on, paint on some stubble and you've got your man right there.

Wait a minute....

Comment

If he lost a little weight he could dance around the jungled going

skibbidbop dee bop chaa!

Comment

The guy who composed the music for the 2 games was the composer for Firefly.

Go figure...

Just ask Fillion to dye his hair black, work out a little to become a slight leaner (just a bit) and the rest writes itself.

I think the folks at Naughty Dog are secretly Firefly fans myself. Just saying...

Comment

I'll join the nathan fillon camp. Failing that, I reckon they should search for some unknown who looks exactly like nathan drake and have nolan north dub over him

Comment

Looking at the Kotaku story the first post someone's posted a pic of David Boreanaz and it's a decent likeness. He's a great actor and has A great comic ability which would be great for Drake's quips and one liners.

Mrs Teddy says that Karl Urban would be good.

Comment

Nah, it's got to be Russell Crowe!

Was David Boreanaz the guy who played Angel? Actually I can't imagine this being made into a movie at all, as the cutscenes are so movie like in the first place it kind of doesn't need to be done...

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                          I can't imagine this being made into a movie at all, as the cutscenes are so movie like in the first place it kind of doesn't need to be done...
                          I'd agree actually. The games are so cinematic it would be really noticeable if they mess something up/do it differently. I don't think it would be right without the original voice actors too. I know Nolan North is in everything these days, but I always think of him as Drake. A different looking/sounding Elena wouldn't be right either.

Comment

The man himself, Nathan Fillion has said that he'd be all over this.

Comment

but who will play Chloe Frazer?

There are clearly no actresses around who look and sound like her!

Comment

So is it not Gerard Butler and Jennifer Anston in the roles then?

Comment

Working...
                                X