0 0%

1 2.00%

1 2.00%

6 12.00%

14 28.00%

20 40.00%

8 16.00%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I'm loving this and that review on Destructiod is absolute bull****. Reminds me of the time of PN03 and when God Hand was reviewed.

I'm not finding it difficult at all, i'm zipping rolling, zooming, throwing grenades, rolling, zooming, shooting in one attack.
    Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 23-10-2010 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero9X View Post
    I'm loving this and that review on Destructiod is absolute bull****. Reminds me of the time of PN03 and when God Hand was reviewed.

I'm not finding it difficult at all, i'm zipping rolling, zooming, throwing grenades, rolling, zooming, shooting in one attack.
    yes but you have 4 hands! lol

I watched my bro play this on his PS3. Its looks really good fun to play, although he completed it in 5 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by SUMIRE View Post
    I watched my bro play this on his PS3. Its looks really good fun to play, although he completed it in 5 hours.
    Thats probably wrong, as the ingame clock isn't accurate.

Deffo not accurate.

Just finished it on Hard. 7 hours according to the clock, but I've played for more than 10 for sure. Hard isn't easy.

Liked it a freakin lot. Got better the further I went in. Could do with some more bossfights, but the ones there are do not disappoint. Some epic QTE's also and Mikami kept them at a minimum.

Who the hell invited the Chandelier?

By the way, some people might have probs with the Buzzard beater trophy. I finally did it on my third try and here's how:

It seems that the moment he jumps is not timed, but its scripted by how many health you'll deplete by the use of a turret (when he's at 100% he would jump when I shot about 80% off). So what you want to do is bring his health down to about 70% with just your own guns. Then make way for the turret and kill him.

Last edited by saturn-gamer; 23-10-2010 at 10:42 PM.

Whiskey A GO GO BABY!

People complaining about the story in this, really shouldn't. Its really B-Movie action material. The dialogue and quips, have had me laugh out loud numerous times.

The game at the moment is telling me i have been playing this for 3hrs, which is complete bollocks. Not in a bad way at all but it feels like i have played double that.
    Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 23-10-2010 at 10:47 PM.

I ablsoubtley love it, its just completely over the top crazy action done brilliantly, wasnt the biggest Bayonetta fan, but this is just awesome.

Hard is certainly the way to go though, the difference in Normal and hard here is like the difference between playing Gears on Casual and hardcore, it completely changes the game.

Anyway i love it to bits, though really, what is the point in the scoring? it makes me feel like a need to chain moves together or somthing and it gets me killed, thats not good. Its not the type of game that needs a scoring system really.

Quote Originally Posted by rmoxon View Post
    I ablsoubtley love it, its just completely over the top crazy action done brilliantly, wasnt the biggest Bayonetta fan, but this is just awesome.

Hard is certainly the way to go though, the difference in Normal and hard here is like the difference between playing Gears on Casual and hardcore, it completely changes the game.

Anyway i love it to bits, though really, what is the point in the scoring? it makes me feel like a need to chain moves together or somthing and it gets me killed, thats not good. Its not the type of game that needs a scoring system really.
    Haven't worked it out myself yet, but it seems you get bonus's for killing multiple targets at once etc using AR or doing something else. Like taking out carrier pilots, which will take out the carrier itself and if you have other robots in there it racks up.

Time, not dying... perhaps headshots? I couldn't be bothered with it tbh but I might now since I finished it anyway.

Yeah for all i know the scoring might have some kind of great hook that i havent twigged on to yet, but still all the same, having the score up on screen in a cover based shooter is somthing that seemns at odds with itself.

I dont understand why its there really, its a brilliant game but the scores just seem out of place.