User Tag List

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    There's no way you can objectively state something like this though, is there?

Whomever you choose, somebody else will always disagree. It's also impossible to pick just one woman.

Having said that, Priyanka Chopra's definitely up there...

But don't we already have the fairer sex thread for this sort of thing?
    I have to convince the other half I watch bollywood films for the story when theres just hundreds of hot ass in every film

Er...haven't we already got a thread on this forum for discussing such matters?

oh my god, another thread consuming possibly 20k in the database!!!1

*holds onto something stable like a sofa or toilet in case the world actually explodes*

Beats another discussion on f*****g framerates

We've got multiple 'things that make you smile/bring a warm glow to your face/make you go ahh' threads but you don't see the threadcounters(tm) pop up from nowhere and go ermmm, excusse meee but OMG THE CONSISTENCY OF THE FORUM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kernow View Post
    I have to convince the other half I watch bollywood films for the story when theres just hundreds of hot ass in every film
    Oh yes...

Quote Originally Posted by kernow View Post
    We've got multiple 'things that make you smile/bring a warm glow to your face/make you go ahh' threads but you don't see the threadcounters(tm) pop up from nowhere and go ermmm, excusse meee but OMG THE CONSISTENCY OF THE FORUM!!!
    To be fair, Nu-Eclipse does have a point. And the "Things that bring a smile to your face" threads were merged...

Quote Originally Posted by El Leone View Post

this woman.
    would.